2 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$71
Hotels.com$75
travelup.com$111
3,627 results
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle shuttle service great hotel airport hotel next morning madrid barajas airport city centre spacious room short stay terminal spain proximity
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

I recently stayed at this hotel and am severely traumatised by their behaviour towards me
I arrived in Madrid and my bank cards magnetic strip was not working so I could not access my cash via ATM

Ive been living OS for 1 year in India and was coming to Spain for the first time. The
only other card I have is an emergency Visa card as I had credit card fraud a month ago. On such a type of card, there is no pin#

I was able to pay the hotel but I needed cash which meant I could not pay for the taxi. I asked to charge it on my account.
They made me show I had money in my acct, withdrew money without asking me and then told me it was not their problem that I had no Cash.

While that might be the case they were so rude that they had me in tears. No compassion and no empathy for a female travelling alone in a foreign country with no access to her cash.

I had to spend my first day there calling Australia to organise my bank to wire me money. That cost me 220 euros and the hotel took it upon themselves to charge my card without telling me while I was there.
When I went to pay my bill on departure I had to Ask for all my receipts and asked why they had done that.

They were rude, didnt listen, very aggressive towards me, and obviously completely paranoid I would not be able to pay.

Room tip: DONT BOTHER GOING THERE. Its a fair way from the Airport and very far away from Madrid itself
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Sun_Ithilwen
Reviewed August 27, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Nuevo Boston one night before our return flight home to the States. FREE hotel shuttle to and from the airport was on time and very new and clean. Late check-in was a breeze and the room is huge! Modern, clean, bed comfortable. Mini Bar very reasonably priced. All of the positive reviews were spot on.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

Was greeted by a not so friendly guy on the check in, but it was 1am so I can excuse that, room fine for the one night, overnight toiletries supplied, no shampoo or conditioner though, breakfast ok, normal breakfast buffet in Spain, free airport shuttle good and prompt

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Well, I booked this place as it looked quite close to the airport. Frustratingly it is a long and convoluted route to get to with a taxi costing 25euros. The hotel is quite nice, reception staff were friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean although I booked a "Family room" which was supposed to be a twin room. What we got was a double room with a single bed brought in, not ideal really in the circumstances. We had a dip in the pool late afternoon which was quite nice - except for the smokers polluting our atmosphere - come on Spain, catch up with the majority of Europe and ban this disgusting habit in public places!! We thought we would try the hotel restaurant as it is located on an industrial estate and there is no restaurants around it at all, they had what they call a "buffet dinner". The range was quite limited and a couple of the hot dishes such s the Lasange was luke warm, the first drink is free with your meal. Our meal for 3 came to 70 euros which I thought was a bit steep for an ok-ish meal, To compare, I paid 80 euros on the coast for an a-la carte meal with traditional flemanco dancing. You decide for yourself.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2016

We stayed one night between flights. They have free airport shuttles and had great rate for triple room as we were traveling with our granddaughter. There is a shopping center about 10-15 minutes walk and a few restaurants about 10 minutes walk. This is not the hotel to go sightseeing in Madrid but its great for an airport layover.

• Trip type: Traveled with family