“Bacalao Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Sacristia

La Sacristia
Reserve with
Save up to 40% when you reserve online *
La Sacristia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,815 of 10,522 Restaurants in Madrid
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Chueca
Union, Washington
“Bacalao Heaven”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

A Madrileño friend recommended this restaurant to me. I decided to take myself out for lunch after meeting a deadline and had the menu de degustación. It was incredible. An aperitivo preceded the meal, the 3 courses consisted of 3 small, but generous, servings (I couldn't finish it). My favorites were the ensalada de lentejas y salmorejo, bacalao con crema de zanahorias and the pudín de queso y tocinillo. A beautiful restaurant, a waiter who explained everything to me and was patient with my Spanish. I would bet that the dinners are marvelous (their card indicates reservations are accepted).

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank CherylR224

Bretagne
“Stolen Credit Card”
Reviewed May 26, 2009

I think that in this restaurant on saturday evening May 23, 2009, a waiter noticed my PIN and stole my Credit Card. On sunday, May 24 he retired 250x4= 1000€ with it.

2 Thank yvik