“Perfect location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Vivian C
Albania
“Perfect location”
Reviewed January 30, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Apartment is centrally located. Walking distance from the most important landmarks of the city. It is surrounded by amazing restaurants and night life.
The apartment is charming, nicely decorated, with many amenities to enjoy. I particularly liked the fact that is very quiet despite being in the center of the action. You can hardly hear any noise with the windows closed.
It was 4 of us and the apartment is spacious, so we didn't feel crowded.
Beds were very comfortable. Plenty of storage space with closets and bathroom cabinets. Kitchen is well stocked, though we didn't prepare any meals other than breakfast.
Lina is super friendly and checked on me frequently through out my stay. She attended promptly to my towels request and the shower drainage was swiftly repaired even on a Sunday. Thank you Lina.
To truly call it a luxury apartment, I will recommend changing the adhesive silicone on the borders of the main shower. It is moldy and dark, and it is unappealing. The temperature of the water could be hotter, especially during the winter.
Jacuzzi and safe box were not working.
I had an overnight flight on my way in, like most transatlantic flights are and I arrived in the country very early. Unfortunately Lina couldn't accommodate my early check in arrival request. I was disappointed with it, as the apartment didn't seem booked that morning. I had to wait 5 hours at a relative house. I don't know what I will have done, without my relative. I suggest confirming prior to booking, as that is highly inconvenient.
I really appreciated the welcoming basket, which provided plenty of first day items, to let you relax and rest prior to heading for the market.
We had a great time and I am looking forward to returning to a beautiful and welcoming city.
The rating system above is not working, as I couldn't give it a 4 starts which is what I think the place deserves.

Feb 12, 2018
Thank you for your review and all the comments that make us improve every day, Vivian! I´m glad you have enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to host you. Just to let you know that I always accept early check in when it is possible.The apartment was not occupied the night before as you say but we had to clean it that morning since it was occupied until the day before in the afternoon. Anyway your check in was at 1 pm and the check in time is normally at 4 pm so I think I did my best to help you.
The jacuzzi was not working because one guest turned it on without water the week before your stay and the engine was burned, It´s not easy and fast to fix it but we are working on it and hope to have it back as soon as possible.Apologize for that. I´m glad you enjoyed the area, the quiet, my attention and the apartment. Hope to see you again! Lina
Michael O
Surfers Paradise, Australia
“Great apartment in the very best location in Madrid”
Reviewed January 26, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This is a refurbished apartment in the centre of all the action in Madrid. The apartment is very modern comprising two good sized bedrooms, two bathrooms a very well equipped kitchen, dining room and living room. It has everything you need for a great holiday. Even though it is very central, outside noise isn't as bad thanks to the whole apartment being double glazed. It also has excellent heating which was a huge plus given we stayed over winter.There is also a lift, so getting your luggage from street level is a breeze.

The apartment is located in the very best part of Madrid and is walking distance to everything you need to see and do. It is a 5 minute stroll to Plaza de la Sol, the centre of the city where you can just sit and watch all the action, 10 minutes to all the main shopping streets, 10 minutes to the museum precinct, 20 minutes to Plaza Major and Atocha Rail Station and 25 minutes to the Palace.

Around the corner is the Brown Bear Bakery (great for breakfast items) and a number of small convenience stores. It is also surrounded by numerous restaurants and bars.

We stayed in the apartment when we first arrived in Madrid and again a month later when we returned - it was like coming home. Lina, who owns the apartment, is super helpful and friendly. She makes sure everything is perfect for you, even supplying, milk, bread, jams, hot chocolate and coffee.

If you are looking for a beautiful apartment, close to everything and with a super host, then this is the one for you. We will certainly be staying here again.

Just one hint - when booking ask Lina for the actual street address. It is not the one listed, but rather on a small adjoining side street. It'll save time trying to get into the wrong building!

Jan 29, 2018
Thank you for your review Michael! It was a pleasure to host you. I´m glad you enjoyed the stay.We work hard to make our guests feel like home offering a good service and a super clean apartment with details.Hope to see you back! Lina
Ana G
Guaynabo,Puerto Rico
“Great Location”
Reviewed January 8, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Great apartment. Newly refurbished in the best part of town. Owner met us and even left some milk, and kitchen basics. Would definitely stay here again.

Jan 23, 2018
Thank you for your review Ana! It´s nice to hear that you have enjoyed. we work hard to make our guests feel like home and I´m glad we got with you. Hope to see you soon back! Lina
Dkeiser2
Burnham
“Quiet Apartment in the Heart of Madrid”
Reviewed November 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Apartment in the center of Madrid, close to many great restaurants, museums and other attractions. We were met by a very friendly Lina, who shows us the apartment, provided us with emergency contacts and offer assistance on getting around Madrid.

Being frequent travelers to Madrid, we were extremely happy with the location situated so close to everywhere we like to go. Plaza Santa Anna is only 100 meters from the apartment, and Puerta de Sol, El Corte Ingles only a few minutes walk away. And close enough to walk to el Retiro.

The apartment was clean and well equipped and well decorated. The rooms were large and beds were comfortable. Plenty of towels were available and there was even hand soap, shampoo and body gel as well as toilet paper. We spent 4 nights with my 12 year old son and his friend. We had most meals out, I didn't cook but we did spend two evenings in the house and the kitchen was well stocked with plates, glasses and cutlery.

We were located in a very noisy area, but with the doors closed we didn't hear a thing!

The only complaints would be a very small elevator and an older model TV which wasn't capable of playing video off our USB. But it didn't detract from our holiday and we would stay there again!

Your age range 50-64
77maggiek
Lorne
“Best Location!”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

A great apartment so close to so many attractions and the best restaurants in walking distance in each direction.

Your age range 65+
Jul 16, 2017
Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure to host you. Hope to see you soon back! Lina
pixietrou...
Olympia, Washington
“Perfect Location with Two Spacious Bedrooms and Two FULL Bathrooms!”
Reviewed June 15, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

First, I must say thank you to Lina, the manager, who was wonderful to work with since I had made a mistake on my reservation date. She was patient and gracious and prompt with all her communication.
The apartment is nicely situated, (with an elevator) within walking distance of Plaza Mayor and Puerto del Sol. It is just a minute away from Santa Ana Square, which is a nice place to people watch and get a bite to eat.
We were staying in the apartment with another couple so it was great to have two full bathrooms and a washing machine. The living room was comfortable and cozy. The good sized kitchen table was convenient for breakfast and dinner when we ate in. As others have mentioned, the double set of double glazed windows on each balcony door worked wonders keeping the apartment quiet at night. There are stores located very close by if you want to stock up on food and drinks.
The kitchen was well equipped for cooking and there was a dishwasher and microwave. There was only one dish towel and twelve napkins which weren't adequate for 4 people for three days. Also, the coffee pot was ancient and only made enough for two small espressos. A new machine is needed. We ended up buying instant coffee and using the microwave.
The oddest thing was there were no top sheets on the beds. I've stayed in many apartments while traveling and I've never seen bedding without top sheets. I recommend that the owners of the apartment spring for some nice sheets. However, these are things the owner can easily remedy.

icorem
Israel
“Exactly what we were looking for”
Reviewed April 23, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

When we travel with our kids, we tend to look for hotel family rooms and get a small room with five beds. This is the first trip we went with a rental apartment and that was perfect. The area is within a short walking distance to great restaurants, it is 5 minutes from the sol square and 1 minute from the lovely Ana square. It is spacious, well maintained and the kitchen has everything you need. Lina is very helpful and welcoming and our kids just loved the place. Very much recommended.

Apr 28, 2017
Thank you for your review Itay! It was a pleasure to host you. It´s nice to hear that you enjoyed . Hope to see you soon back. Lina
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing