“best pizza outsde of florence”
Review of Pizza Marzano - Gran Via - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Spanish
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Seating
Neighborhood: Centro
Toronto, Canada
“best pizza outsde of florence”
Reviewed September 17, 2011

we absolutely love thin crust wood burning pizza . marzano in madrid was so terrific .we also shared several salads that we really enjoyed. the service was excellent . when we went to barcelona we also ate at marzano at least 3 times. it was equally as good as the one in madrid. way to go marzano. you really do pizza well

• Visited May 2011

• Turkish first
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“A good restaurant with nice food”
Reviewed December 16, 2010

Really liked this place and will probably go back while we are in Madrid. Good value for money. Service was a little slow and it wasn't even that busy, but overall it's good.

Madrid, Spain
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Truly awful service”
Reviewed August 14, 2010

I ordered a pizza with a garlic bread starter. The starter was a paltry portion with little taste. There is nothing Italian about this restaurant or the food.

I then got my four meats pizza. The dough was too soft and thin, and the flavours were bland. I then got an extra surprise - a large piece of plastic which was embedded in the pizza, and which nearly took my front tooth out.

I explained what happened to a waitress, expecting an apology from the chef. Instead she took the piece of plastic, shrugged her shoulders and didn't say a thing about it, acting as if nothing happened. Terrible service. She was not the only one. All the staff had frowns and looked grumpy and full of contempt for the customers.

I left without leaving a tip, never to return to this tourist-trap, sub-par restaurant ever again.

Avoid at all costs.

1 Thank madriddy
Canton of Basel, Switzerland
“Smooth jazz with a thin crust”
Reviewed June 27, 2010

I had a craving for pizza and when I followed the Trip Advisor lead to this pizza place, I had no idea how great the experience would be.

The service was friendly and timely. The atmosphere included smooth jazz, candle light, views of Gran Via, tasty wine and an absolutely DELICIOUS pizza with the most wonderful thin crust.

The entire meal was a delight and then I got to enjoy the stroll down Gran Via back to my hotel with a full tummy.

1 Thank dmhinsf
barbados
“simply the best pizza I've ever had”
Reviewed October 2, 2009

This is truly a great find. The range and quality of pizzas and pastas was impressive. Service was great. The midday special is also excellent value for money.