“AMAZING!!! Eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Meson Egues

Meson Egues
Ranked #16 of 386 Restaurants in Logrono
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: STriggs 9-10-09
Parsberg, Germany
“AMAZING!!! Eat here!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went to this restaurant based on the trip advisor reviews. We are staying in Laguardia and we weren't sure we wanted to go out for dinner. We are glad we did.

1. The chef personally visited our table multiple times. There were 2 other groups eating there. We ordered only chorizo for an appetizer but he brought my wife and I white asparagus and some pea-like appetizer that were hand picked and fresh. He said "It would be a shame if you didn't try these." They were all 3 amazing!!

2. The steak was perhaps the best steak I have ever had...and I love steak. It was cooked perfectly and was so tender and flavorful. My wife got the cod salad and it was delicious as well. I don't even like fish that much and it was awesome.

3. We each had 2 glasses of wine. When it came time for our bill of 3 appetizers, 2 main dishes, 4 glasses of wine and a desert (which was of course, amazing) it came to only 47 euro! We asked why the wine wasn't on the bill and it was "on the house"

In numerous dining experiences, we have never received such amazing service especially from the chef himself. Excellent prices, amazing food, great service. What more can you ask for. Eat here!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank TylerD899

Las Rozas, Spain
“Excellent. High quality of raw materials.”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Reduced menu, for meat and fish lovers. Simple saloon, with solid wood tables with long horizontal seats. Grilled steak with salt. High quality of raw materials.

Madrid, Spain
“Excelent meat or fish”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Quality of food in this restaurant is spectacular !!! Small restaurant close to down town... Very good fish and meat... No delicatessen like "french cousin" the taste and the pleasure is based on Quality of food. Wine referencies are enought for mayorities of people. price is nice, no cheaper, but if you want eat well price cannot be low. Quite and pleasure place. Grill is open to your eyes but no smoke in the saloon.

Visited September 2012
Alicante, Spain
“Excellent Fillet Steak”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We went here especially for the fillet steak and were not dissapointed. There were 4 of us and all steaks were cooked to perfection. There was only one other table taken, although when we went at lunchtime to book for the evening it was very busy. We had a thoroughly enjoyable evening with excellent food and service.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Aitch865
Helsinki
“Fantastic steak!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I visited this great restaurant on Monday 23rd of July while spending one day and night in Logrono. The place was quite empty, only a few customers besides me. So I got really great and attending service. I also spoke to the owner and chef Fermín and he showed me the grills and the meats and explained how he cooked the meat. This was fantastic experience. I tasted a few glasses of different Rioja wines, had fresh tomatoes and vagetables as starter and for main course a chuleta de buey, entrecote with bone. The meat melted in mouth, absolutely great quality of the meat. Better steak than in many tourist traps in Buenos Aires. Top 5 steaks in my life!

• Visited July 2012