The hotel is located downtown Haro in the Rioja Region, close to the old plaza, "Casco Viejo". It offers clean rooms with good service. The restaurant is very good and the breakfast is good also. Staff is helpful. Haro is a small town, so the movie theater is next door. Finding parking at peak hours may be difficult but good. They have a deal with a local gym a block away. Internet is very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE HOTEL LOS AGUSTINOS, former convent and first-listed building, which has a magnificent cloister, covered with a glass dome and numerous air-conditioned rooms available at the hotel, make this beautiful building ideal place for all kinds of events, meetings, conferences, business lunches, etc. with up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Los Agustinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Agustinos Hotel Haro
- Occidental Los Agustinos Haro