Given the money spent on the public areas (which are imposing and full of designer touches) we were surprised to stay in a room that was old-fashioned and in fact a bit shabby. This hotel is not cheap, so that was disappointing. We ate in the hotel as well - the wine was, as one would expect in Haro, superb and well-served, but the food service was almost laughably bad (rude). We stayed here early in our travels in northern Spain, so thought this might be normal - but nowhere else did we experience this kind of treatment. Overall - disappointing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE HOTEL LOS AGUSTINOS, former convent and first-listed building, which has a magnificent cloister, covered with a glass dome and numerous air-conditioned rooms available at the hotel, make this beautiful building ideal place for all kinds of events, meetings, conferences, business lunches, etc. with up to 350 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Los Agustinos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Los Agustinos Hotel Haro
- Occidental Los Agustinos Haro