“Very good food but not cheap”
Review of The Waterfront

The Waterfront
Ranked #38 of 190 Restaurants in Gibraltar
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin, Ireland
“Very good food but not cheap”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very nice restaurant, well placed on the marina, very good choice of fish and meat, PiPI were excellent and as for the T Bone steak I didn't know wether to eat it or climb it excellent as well this was washed down by a very nice spanish red all in all a very good experience but at a price compared to other places

Visited January 2013

United Kingdom
“Always good”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Had a lovely meal with friends over Christmas. The service was great and the food was very good, as it always is. I had a lovely prawn au gratin to start with followed by a seafood risotto which was delicious. Always good!

• Visited December 2012
sheffield
“As Good As 2011”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We ate at the restaurant several times over the festive period and we were never disappointed. We had not been to Gib for two yaers and I must say that the standards had not dropped, perhaps even better.

I contacted the restaurant by email before we left the UK to reserve a table for the night after boxing day. My email was answered swiftly and on our arrival at the restaurant we were shown to our table. So good was the service and the food that we reserved a table for the other four nights and we also had lunch there twice.

The guy who runs the place is called Andrew and he is a really nice chap. Nothing is to much trouble and although he was in Madrid for three days over Christmas as soon as he was back on the Saturday evening he came straight over to our table shook hands etc and welcomed us all back. He even apologised for the fact that he had not been there when we ate there on our first night.

A special mention to a young lady called Petra. She was our waitress every night and she was outstanding. Helped us choose wine, gave advice on various meals or dishes and even brought things for us to try if we were not sure what they tasted like. I must say that all of the staff are greabut Petra stood out.

• Visited December 2012
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Good food, nice surroundings”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Food here is good, I've been three or four times now and i've not had a bad meal yet. The menu is varied and the prices are pretty reasonable

Visited December 2012
Scarborough, United Kingdom
“Brilliant restaurant”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Came to Gibraltar for a holiday in the summer to see some family, they took me here and I have to say it is one of the best restaurants I've been to abroad, great service, staff were brilliant, atmosphere and scenery were both brilliant as well, exceptional value. I loved that evening if I come to Gibraltar again I would love to come to the waterfront again for definite.

• Visited June 2012