“good food, good service, excellent location”
Review of Bianca's

Bianca's
Ranked #7 of 201 Restaurants in Gibraltar
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Recently refurbished popular restaurant & bar serving breakfast, lunch and dinner with an all-day menu and exceptional daily specials. Right on the quayside, excellent freshly prepared food, good friendly service, realistic prices. Gin garden. Sun terrace. DJ's. Popular Sunday lunch. Reservations essential.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had stuffed chicken breast with veggies. It was all very good and the waitress was wonderful, working with us to accomodate a vegetarian, several special orders, and lots of confusion. A generally good experience.

1  Thank Elise L

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Keep coming back to the best..been trying to find anything in Gib that compares but can't. Super pizza and great service.

1  Thank Y2673SYandym
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have reviewed this restaurant before but on this visit to Gib have to say we were disappointed. The place was packed to the gunnels, smokey and loud. The starter of Nachos resembled soggy wallpaper and had to be sent back, the main courses were acceptable apart from the cold plates and the idea that a salad garnish with at hot dish is a good idea. The table service though was excellent.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was visiting my son in Gibraltar last week for 5 days. On my first visit, I was so impressed with the food, the good service and friendliness from the staff, the lovely setting right on the water's edge at Ocean Village, the beautiful sunset across the bay to the foothillls of the mountains in Spain, the decor of and atmosphere in the restaurant that we ate here again on my last night. It was just as good again. The menu is very varied and I thought the prices were very reasonable bearing in mind its location.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Another trip to Gibraltar and a return visit to Bianca's in Marina Bay. I have eaten at this restaurant many times and always make a B-line for it when I go to Gibraltar.

Outstanding service and food and all at reasonable prices. The 'stuffed fillet steak' is a must for all meat eaters. I've tried others around town but nothing touches this one for quality, quantity and price.

Lovely marina location, other bars to have a drink in but eat at Bianca's. Beautiful sunsets across the boats, bay and hills beyond.

Congratulations you have done it again for me.