“Ideal Location, has everything you need.”
other travelers have booked this property
Kitchen Diner Kitchen
Kitchen
Dining Area
Living Area
Living Area
Bedroom with built in storage
Entrance Hall
Bath Shower
Bathroom
View from Livingroom
The Straits of Gibraltar
Mediterranean Steps
Barbary macaques in Gibraltar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
dhwilcox
Gibraltar
“Ideal Location, has everything you need.”
Reviewed February 25, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Such a perfect location, very close to the Market Place Bus Terminal,Casemates Square, Main Street,& Ocean Villiage making it very easy to explore Gibraltar,
Only 20 minutes on foot from the airport or the number 5 bus from the airport/frontier which goes to the Market Place.

Appartment is very clean, well equipped and comfortable.Cable TV has most UK Channels, Sky Sports & numerous Spanish channels. & the Internet/wi-fi is excellent.

Communication from Tony the Owner was excellent and he had plenty of advice about what to see in Gibraltar.

A nice touch was a fresh pint of fresh milk and bottle of water were in the fridge, along with plentiful tea, coffee & sugar

I intend to visit again in the future and hope to stay here again.

Mar 1, 2017
Thank you for your review - It was a pleasure having you stay - and I hope to see you again - Tony
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent apartment”
Reviewed February 14, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Tony sorry in the delay. We stayed for a month over the Christmas/New Year period. The apartment was ideal for us who were visiting family, It was very clean, well equipped and ideally suited our needs. The shops, bars and restaurants are close at hand. The new food store across the road is a welcome addition. The outside may look drab but inside is everything you need for a month away from home. We will be back, hopefully early next year.

Mar 1, 2017
Thank you for your review - it was a pleasure having you stay - and I hope to see you both again - Tony
Deborah S
Bexley, United Kingdom
“Wonderful”
Reviewed December 24, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We had a wonderful stay at Tony's apartment. It was well furnished, nicely decorated and very clean. The location was nice & central, enabling us to walk to most places.
Alternatively, the bus terminal was just around the corner if we wanted to venture further afield. Morrisons was a short walk away & there were also plenty of other shops in the vicinity. Lots of bars & restaurants in Casemates Square & along Main Street. Alternatively, Ocean Village was just a few minutes walk away.. Tony was a brilliant host & a mine of information regarding the Rock itself. He was very helpful & genuinely a really nice guy. We would not hesitate in recommending this apartment & given the opportunity would definitely return.

Jan 10, 2017
Thank you for your review. You were great guests, leaving the apartment very well and welcome back any time 5*. Take care - Tony
SamuelAnt...
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Spot on ”
Reviewed October 10, 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

You couldn't really ask for more. Ideal location and great apartment: spacious, clean, modern. I suppose the downside is that the building itself is a bit of a dive and the carpets in the hallways need totally replacing, but unless you're planning to spend your trip in the hallways then I don't see how it affects your experience. Tony was really helpful and the whole place was great value for money too. Highly recommended!

Mar 1, 2017
Thank you for your review - It was a pleasure having you stay - and I hope to see you both again - Tony
Susan W
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Easy to locate”
Reviewed September 16, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Very pleasant apartment , well equipped and nice and clean.
All of the shops , bars and restaurants are within a short walk of the apartment.
Tony met us when we arrived showed us up to tha apartment and give us a quick show around and gave us all the information adopt using the TV and wifi.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
nottingham
Reviewed September 2, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 9, 2016
I am very sorry to hear that your stay in Gibraltar this year was made unhappy by the fact the Gibraltar Wine Festival was held in the public car park outside the apartment building. As the owner of the apartment I did not forget to mention it to you… I was unaware of it. This would be the forth year that Gibraltar has held a wine festival, but it has NEVER been held in the public car park outside the apartment building before. I like all that live in the apartment building, was given no notice or warning of it being held there. Again I am sorry but I would have informed you had I have known. As you know, over the month of September Gibraltar holds a number of parties and festivals to celebrate its national day on September 10th. The apartment is also located in the very heart of town where many of these celebrations are held and the town of Gibraltar as you know is very small. When you arrived at the apartment at the start of your stay you told me you were disappointed that the apartment was not available for the same week in September of 2017 and that you would be booking a room in Spain. I am sorry to hear now, that the reason you are booking in Spain for 2017 is down to the noise and loud music at the Gibraltar Wine Festival. I was also very surprised to hear that you had telephoned the police and contacted me at 12:30am to complain about the noise and loud music, as when I spoke to you about the problem the next morning you informed me that you had indeed attended the Gibraltar Wine Festival earlier that evening. I do appreciate it when a guest leaves a review or gives me there own private feedback as it helps to improve the next guests stay, however I am left somewhat confused by this review. Your tip to anyone reading this review is to stay in a hotel in Spain, where the crime level is very high and loud music during their festival period will go on until 6am.
jaynexuk
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Miss”
Reviewed June 14, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

I have previously booked an apartment in Ocean heights which turned out to be a bed sit. As soon as I walked into this one I couldn't believe the size! It is absolutely beautiful I could live there! No issues with the hot water, the wifi signal is strong and it's nice to have the washing machine to freshen up your clothes. The cooker and hob are easy to use as well. It is in a great location close to morrisons and aim street as well as ocean village, in fact we walked from the airport which took only 20 minutes. Tony is a lovely guy very friendly and if you haven't been to Gib before he will be able to advise on the attractions. Whilst here we took a day trip to Ronda in Spain, absolutely beautiful place. All in all a lovely apartment and a great week spent here.

Mar 1, 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing