“Excellent service at Antonio Diamond Boutique Gibraltar” 5 of 5 bubbles

Antonio Diamond Boutique
Ranked #2 of 7 Shopping in Gibraltar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: We are Gibraltar's premier Watch and Diamond Jewellery retailer. We stock the finest brands at VAT-free and tax free prices. We also have our own in house watchmaker and diamond jewellers. Pop in to see our collections and amazing prices. Brands we carry include Omega, IWC, Breitling, Montblanc, TAG Heuer, Longines, Bell & Ross, Oris, Tissot, Raymond Weil, Rado, Hamilton, Ebel, Michael Kors, Skagen and Daniel Wellington.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Gibraltar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service at Antonio Diamond Boutique Gibraltar”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

I went into Antonio Diamond Boutique requesting to have some links removed from my Bulova watch. The gentleman who served me was polite and very helpful. He soon had the links removed without a signal sign that any work had been done on the watch. I was also very pleased when he told me that the shop was registered with Bulova, therefore any work that the watch needed doing would be guaranteed at their shop.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank PatrickDhamilton

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Gibraltar
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A dream come true, Thank you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2014

I recently decided to propose to my girl friend and wanted to buy an engagement ring that would say somthing special, that would reflect how I felt and voice how important she is to me, the only Jeweller that came to mind was Antonio Diamond Boutque.
Given the event, I needed to deal with a Jeweller that I could trust implicitly and who would offer an impecable service, offering products of the highest quality. I was warmly received by Prem, Suresh and Raja who treated me like family, I never felt pressurised, they entertained all my questions and requests with patience and a smile, they certainly went the extra mile to accomodate and the service I recevied was first class to say the least! They held my hand and guided me professionally and objectively throughout.
Thanks to the Antonio team, I proposed on the 14th February 2014, they have help make my dream come true, we are forever thankful.
I have no hesitation in recommending, at the highest level, Antonio Diamon Boutique and their team, they are second to none on the Rock and I am sure that if you do visit them, you will be pleased and impressed with their service, products and prices!

Stuart Ramagge.

Visited January 2014
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great fountain pen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

I ordered a fountain pen from Antonio to be delivered to Switzerland: it arrived beautifully packaged and the shop tracked it all the way to my door.

Visited February 2014
isle of man
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Buy a rock on the Rock”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Antonio's jewelers on Main Street Gibraltar is by far the best jewelers in Gib. They stock top brand quality watches as well as other jewelry and collectors items. The service is impeccable and first class.
If you are getting married in Gibraltar or want to treat yourself or someone special, or just fancy window shopping for fine jewelry, then I definitely recommend this place.
There is no VAT in Gibraltar either, ideal if you are on a cruise into Gib or visiting for the day.

Visited January 2014
Gothenburg, Sweden
“A group of friends made a great deal.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013

A big group of friends, everyone loves watches, we were very nicely taken care of in the store and we came out with a very expensive watch each. After we came home to Sweden we all found out that we made a great bargain.

Tip; ask for a internet connection so that you can check the watch you are about to buy. That is truly a win win situation for all parties.

Saw that our watches were cheaper that in Sweden. One was 700 Euro cheaper and the other 1000 Euro cheaper.

Thanks again to the dealer that gave us a tour of the Breitling manufacturing process.

Visited July 2013