“Hosted a great staff function there”
Review of Bridge Bar & Grill

Bridge Bar & Grill
Ranked #34 of 201 Restaurants in Gibraltar
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: With the lively marina as a backdrop, The Bridge Bar & Grill gives you the very best quayside bar experience. Signature dishes from our American-themed menu include: Buffalo Shrimp, Slow Roasted Honey Glazed Ribs, Grilled Swordfish, or the Hunters’ BBQ Sizzler. Grab a spot on our all-weather terrace, loosen your shoulders and sit back to enjoy your favourite tipple. Ideal for that after-work drink, cocktails with the girls, tasty midweek lunches, and weekend dinners. The Bridge Bar & Grill is simply one of a kind.
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was looking for a venue to host a staff function and the Bridge really stepped up to the plate.
The Manager organised everything over the phone and we certainly were not disappointed when we got there.
Set in a great location on the water in Gibraltar, the staff were waiting for us with a big welcome and delivered a fantastic night, from the great buffet to quick and friendly bar service.
Someone even played DJ and really got the party going.
I would certainly recommend the Bridge as a venue.
Well done guys and thanks !

Reviewed September 15, 2013

First of all I want to say I am shocked that some people have rated this place so lowly! All I can think is that the local competition have something to do with it!
Ok, my review: I have lived in Gibraltar for a year now. I like eating out with my family and have tried at least 6 other restaurants in the area, including the casino nearby. Let me state for the record that the bridge bar and grill has consistently served my family..........

!!!!!THE BEST FOOD IN GIBRALTAR!!!!!

I have tried a large portion of the menu and often ordered repeat items, all which have been consistent in both taste and quality, full of flavour and served piping hot.
Service is very good. My only negative thought is that the soft drinks are served from a can, but glasses and ice are provided.
Atmosphere is great indoors and better suited to non smokers I would have liked to have eaten outside more but I prefer my health over Cancer.
The owner is friendly and is approachable for any concerns. The chef is willing to modify meals for you and in my opinion the pasta chicken and bacon meal is the best menu item. Just ask for the pesto to be left out. The garlic bread served with this meal is fantastic.
Eat here and dont be put off by some of the negative feedback! !

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stopped in for breakfast while waiting for a flight. The walk is just 10 minutes from the airport so if you want to see someone off this is a great location to use while waiting for flights. Good coffee! The price for breakfast was not bad however the food was disappointing. We had two of the small breakfast plates and both diners said less than good and were very disappointed in the "famous giant American hash browns". I had the eggs benedict and while the eggs were prepared perfectly, the hollandaise sauce was thin and flavorless (thank goodness for Tabasco sauce)!
The music kept cutting out...would have been good had it played through a song. Bathrooms were clean and had all amenities including the Dyson hand dryer! Service was fine, nothing to rave about but not bad either.

I will try the other restaurants in the Ocean Village area next time I have someone using the airport here in Gibraltar.

1  Thank s2smoss
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Visitors to Gib who stick to the town centre and don't make it down to the marina are really missing out. This is a great place for lunch - basic menu but the daily special really make up for this. I had the fresh tuna which was served with salad and a freshly made red pepper sauce. Best meal I have had on the Rock.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Stopped of for a drink, Sat at a table on the wooden bridge, beautiful sunny evening. We were just going to have 1 drink but ended up having 3 drinks. The location was beautiful, good atmosphere .. Definitely visit again.