“Lovely silver shop”
Review of Silver Shop

Silver Shop
Ranked #3 of 7 Shopping in Gibraltar
More attraction details
Owner description: Silver Shop specialises in a wide range of contemporary silver jewellery. Established 13 years and unique to The Rock, we feature some locally handmade, semi-precious stone-set pieces of jewellery and tasteful souveniers ideas. Prices are reasonable and displayed. We welcome those who prefer to 'just browse'. Find us on Main St opposite Marks & Spencers.
Reviewed December 29, 2013

My family have purchased here a few times now mainly for my mum. This Christmas I was the lucky benefactor of a silver necklace and earring set. I love the quirky and unique styles.

1  Thank Roke2714

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I visited the silver shop as it was recomended by others and was shocked by the unhappy shop i walked into the people serving dident even say hello but just chatted to themselves, i wont shop here again thanks

2  Thank t w
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My future daughter-in-law and I loved this shop got some really good bargains on silver jewellery, staff so helpful and friendly. Pity no online shop

1  Thank CHRISTINE C
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have shopped in here several times over the years and never been disappointed. The quality and choice of silver jewellery is consistently impressive - with friendly, helpful and informed staff/manager who seem genuinely interested in helping a customer select items that suit them or an intended recipient. There are two branches - one up Horse Barrack Lane and the other in the main street opposite Marks and Spencer - each are worth a visit as both offer different products. I enjoy shopping here as I feel there is no pressure to rush and buy with the atmosphere in the shop being pleasant and relaxed. The décor and presentation of the jewellery and other gifts is attractive and there is even seating available. There is also handmade bespoke items made by a local silversmith - there really is a treasure trove of items that make a visit to these shops a very enjoyable experience.

4  Thank Alison T