“Fine Milkshakes”

Joost Smoothie Bar
Ranked #3 of 6 Dessert in Gibraltar
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Delicious milkshakes. I initially baulked at the £3.50 / 5 Euro price for a milkshake. BUT it was hot and my daughters were keen on a milkshake so we succumbed. I was very glad that we did. The milkshakes were most tasty and soon I was having one as well :-)
Made with ice cream and a chocolate bar of your choice, the flavour was excellent.
Pricey but very good and well worth it on a hot day :-) I would buy one again!

3  Thank hengen96

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Not the cleanest of establishments but unfortunately in Gib there isn't much choice so one has to overlook these things. Juices and smoothies are freshly prepared. Staff are quite unpleasant at times. Once I waited 10 minutes for the woman behind the counter to finish her personal conversation before she served me and she didn't apologise. Today the owner wouldn't even spare another polystyrene cup so I could share some juice with my daughter. She was quite rude too. I won't be going back and I will be spreading the word and Gib is a very small place! I see the business is for sale so let's hope whoever buys it has a better idea of how to run a business and how to treat loyal.customers.

3  Thank Liip
Reviewed May 16, 2013

i used to live in Gibraltar and for a treat we would all walk down and get a smoothie. I would always get lemon or orange ice. They are pricey but there worth it!!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

to expensive just three stawberries chucked into some icecream not my idea of a smothie

Reviewed June 2, 2012

My first experince I had when I came to Gibraltar in 2010 was the Just Joost smoothie and milkshake bar run by a nich chap from Perthshire in Scotland.While I was waiting for passenger for the Rock Taxi Tour I had the best Maltesers milkshake outside of London UK.I came again in 2011 and ordered the same Malteser milkshake.

1  Thank Stingray4Real