Caleta Hotel
$106
$103
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar(La Linea de la Concepcion)
$93
$90
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Hotel Miramar(La Linea de la Concepcion)
$48
  • Free Internet
Hostal La Campana(La Linea de la Concepcion)
$43
AC Hotel La Linea(La Linea de la Concepcion)
$68
1,147 results
All reviewssea viewcatalan bayservice chargebridal suitequiet sidecontinental breakfasthoppa ticketbus servicebus stop rightmain townlovely hotelmini barday ticketwedding partya bit tiredfull englishtea and coffee
A Holiday Lettings verified reviewer
Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Room Tip: Request a room with a sea view and a bath!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2012

My fiancee and I decided to stay at the Caleta after reviewing our other options in Gib hotels and deciding this was most in our budget range. We had a deluxe seaview room that provided GORGEOUS sunrise views directly over the Mediterranean. (NOTE: this is the only hotel in Gibraltar that is actually directly located on the water and it is beautiful!!) I used the spa for bridal hair and makeup and they did a great job of catering exactly to my requests. The front desk staff was very attentive and great at answering all of our questions about the area. Breakfast also had a good selction of deli meats, cheeses, bread, and cereal.

You can get pretty much everywhere you need to go by taking the #4 or #8 bus from the hotel, but we found it had to time this sometimes and wound up waiting for a bus 30 minutes. Bus tickets at 1 pound one way or 1.50 round-trip (or if you connect with a second bus). If you're looking for a more efficient way to get to where you're going, it costs about 5 pounds and takes about 5-10 minutes to get between the hotel and city center.

Despite the extra travel time that you have with the Caleta, do not let it dissuade you! This was the absolute best choice for our wedding hotel!

Room Tip: Sea view deluxe. Definitely.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank SquirrelofAdventure
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I arrived with my family for a weekend stay, initial room offered was damp (as clearly seen in the walls) and the furnishings were dated. After complaining to the front desk, I got the room changed, although smaller it was at least not a health hazard. The whole hotel is in severe need of refurbishment in particular the rooms, the common areas are kept in a reasonable condition, but the outside needs a good lick of paint. I have no complaints about the staff, we went to the Nunos restaurant on the first evening, food was very good and the service too.

The hotel describes itself as a 4 star, I'm sorry to say this is more like a 2 star at bes. This hotel could be so much better with some investment

Room Tip: Sea View rooms have an excellent view, try and avoid a room on the ends, although bigger, mine had a severe case of damp
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank AksaiOiler
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I've stayed at Caleta Hotel a few times now and always enjoyed my rooms, couldn't get a better sea view. Spacious room with tea, coffee, robes, slippers and toiletries provided. Bed clean and comfortable, mini fridge well stocked and spacious wardrobe.
room clean but a few rust marks on bath and shower curtain seemed a little worn and old. Continental breakfast ok but could do with some whole fresh fruit and if you wanted a cooked English breakfast then this costs about £14 extra. Had a lovely meal in Caleta's restaurant but pricey to eat there every night.
Beach had lots of lovely shells on it and there are about 4 places to drink and eat along the beach although very quiet this time of year.
Bus stops right outside hotel £1.50 for all day ticket you can use on any bus. walk into the town takes about 20-30 mins. the walk the opposite way towards Europa point was blocked off due to fallen rocks. Apes can be seen nearby the hotel.
I came with my family for the weekend then stayed by myself the rest of the week on business and we all enjoyed our stay.
Staff were friendly and helpful and I would certainly come here again

Room Tip: Get a sea view, book through mygibraltar.com as cheaper than direct with the hotel
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lesley N
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We went to this hotel with Gala Bingo, we had a lovely time, sea view room, food was great and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is situated at the foot of the rock and the views are spectacular, the only downfall is that there are no lifts and all the rooms are either down stairs or upstairs, no ground floor rooms, so not very good for anyone disabled.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends