“Fantastic Apartment - Fantastic Owners”
other travelers have booked this property
Beach House Apartment with an incredible view
Nautical themed kitchen Large kitchen breakfast table
Check Availability
Wet Room
Fishermans lamps
What a view
Communal swimming Area
View from the reception room at sundown
Comfortable bedroom leading onto the balcony
Kitchen bar
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
annhubbar...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Apartment - Fantastic Owners”
Reviewed May 29, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Stayed for two weeks and chose this apartment because it was dog friendly. What can we say - beautiful apartment of course you can see that from the photos and it does not disappoint. The owners are fantastic, friendly, courteous and helpful, but not 'in your face'. They were very helpful to us especially as we drove from the UK so they were very accommodating with the 'unavailalbe' check in time we could give them. Would definitely visit again.....its a wonderful apartment with fantastic views and can't wait to find time to return.

Liked best: Apartment and Owners
Liked least: Couldn't take dog to the pool (not owners fault though!)
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
May 30, 2016
Hi Ann. Hope all three of you managed to get home safely without trouble ! It was a pleasure having you stay and you are always welcome again. Thanks for your review too, very kind as I never ask my guests to write one xx
Sharon M
“Lovely views”
Reviewed April 8, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Had a wonderful stay in this lovely apartment. It had everything and more that we needed and is very clean and comfortable. It has a great view across the marina and is only a short walk to Main Street and the airport. We found the owners very friendly and helpful and would love to use the apartment again when we go back to Gib

Apr 9, 2016
Thank you very much guys and we hope you can come and see us both soon on the little rock x
Ncbll
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Apartment with Excellent view”
Reviewed March 29, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

We stayed at this apartment from 21/03/16 until 27/03/16. The communications between the time of hire through to going home have brilliant. Instructions on how to get into apartment were emailed. (Our flight was delayed by hours so keys had to be left ect)
Bearing in mind that we had been delayed by several hours, we got our key, found our apartment and off we went, up in the lift to our floor. Key in the door and boom, it was a beautiful site. wonderfully clean and well laid out. Lights were on and TV on to welcome us. We scooted about taking it all in, and were extremely pleased.
Once we had unloaded our bags, we went off to find some of our favourite bars for a little tipple or three.
This apartment is right in the heart of the Marina so is close to restaurants and bars but far enough away , not to be disturbed by them either.
Everything is there and if it's not well there's a little shop between Charlies and Biancas that has the little bits that you might need. If you're thinking of going to visit Gib, this little gem will make you feel that little bit extra special.
We will be booking again. I actually didn't want to leave.
If I had one comment on the place, I thought the bed was a little uncomfortable, however my wife disagreed with me on this point and she thought it to be very comfie. I am being very very picky about that and do understand it's personnel preference. Think it's something to do with Goldilocks...

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, and the apartment in general
Mar 30, 2016
Hi to you both and thank you for writing such an honest and kind review. Wishing you both a fabulous summer. Kindest. Steffan and Jo
saltburn5...
Yorkshire UK
“Pole Position”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

My wife and I stayed here for 10 days. The apartment is very well placed for the centre of town and watching the comings and goings at the marina. It is near shops and restaurants. The apartment itself is spacious and well planned. Everything you would need is provided and feels comfortable and welcoming. The free Wi-Fi was very fast. Fresh flowers were a lovely touch and so were the provisions requested for the first evening. Directions from the airport were clear as were the details of how to get into the apartment.

Liked best: Position
Liked least: Nothing
Disney01
Liverpool
“Really lovely apartment in fab location”
Reviewed November 16, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Can't fault anything - Jo was so helpful and met us on our arrival.
I was there with my teenage son and elderly uncle, perfect location for both ages.
You can see the planes taking off and landing but not affected by the noise at all.
Amazing views of the marina and the new Sunborn yatch hotel and the rock itself.
Clean and tidy with fresh towel and bed linen.
Would definitely stay there again.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
HayleyLJ8...
Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Brilliant stay in lovely apartment”
Reviewed October 16, 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We decided to stay at marina bay after considering some of the hotels in Gibraltar and I'm glad we did. The apartment is in an excellent location overlooking the marina and with lots of restaurants and bars nearby and only a short walk to case mates square. Unfortunately Jo couldn't meet us when we arrived but gave us clear instructions how to find the apartment and how to gain access. Jo was very friendly and helpful and kindly let us leave our bags in the apartment as we had a late evening flight, which was really handy. The apartment is lovely and spotlessly clean. Jo apologised for a few breakages that had occurred, these were so minor we wouldn't have even noticed. The apartment over looks the runway which we found to be a unique quirk to staying in Gib and caused no disruption. Thank you for a lovely stay.

Liked best: location
Traveling group: Other
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Buzzard55...
Warrington, United Kingdom
“The Real Truth Review”
Reviewed October 12, 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

Firstly , can I say I found it quite incredulous that the previous reviewer " the truth review " was scathingly critical of this venue ! Whilst I appreciate that we all have a right to our personal views and preferences, it seems to me that the author has gone totally overboard on his review.One only has to look at the majority of the reviews which are all excellent.I would like to consider myself quite discerning with regard to Holiday Accommodation. With regard to my arrival at the apartment, Pack email with directions and instructions on how to enter the apartment building . Jo the lovely owner apologised that she would be unavailable to greet me at the apartment as my flight arrival was late evening. However,I had previously been sent a comprehensive Arrival Pack by email, the directions and instructions on the arrival pack were simple and concise and I easily found my way to the apartment and gained access without any problems at all.
The apartment is set in an ideal location , overlooking the Marina (hence the name )with bars and restaurants just yards away. The apartment itself was spacoius , clean and tidy. Fresh milk in fridge plus tea,coffee etc .Jo and Steff had left a note welcoming my friends and I, she left details of her mobile phone in case we needed anything. Great Communication all round ! Yes there was a crack in the shower glass, but the crack was internal , not dangerous and was NOT leaking water , again Jo had informed me that she was aware of this and that it would be replaced as soon as possible. All the linen was clean , no sign of any nasty insects.
Yes, the airport is very close and yes at the time I was staying there there was noise during the night for Runway maintenance, to be honest , my friends and I ( all in our 50s} had no problem sleeping. Gibralta only has a land mass of about 3 square miles so it is inevitable that it will impact on visitors to the Marina. To be honest I found it quite quirky having a runway close by and I can only assume that "truth reviewer" would prefer for his flight to land on a sub standard runway !!
On the day of our departure we should have checked out of the apartment at 10 am , but due to the fact that are return flight was early evening, Jo kindly allowed us to check out at 6pm, which was very much appreciated . It was quite evident from reading the numerous "Thank You" cards in the apartment that Jo and Steff take their guest's satisfaction very seriously and will go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Overall, my friends and I had a brilliant stay at the Marina Views and would have no hesitation in recommending it !

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing