“Great service”

The Gibraltar Casino
Ranked #26 of 75 things to do in Gibraltar
More attraction details
Owner description: The Casino and Bingo resort in Ocean Village, at the heart of Gibraltars marina.
Reviewed February 5, 2013

They have an ice bar on the ground floor, and on the first floor they have a nice sofa surrounded area to unwind next to a bar. In summer time you can sit outside in their balcony overlooking the sea and live summer music. I have eaten in their restaurant too. Great value for money and great food and service. Give this place a visit, if not for the gambling, at least try their restaurant.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

My first ever visit to a casino.We were a group of friends and family staying in Gib for a long weekend.
We've been to Gib on many occasions,but never visited the casino before.I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the staff and shown how to play various tables.You don't even have to play,the bars are reasonably priced and you can just watch whats going on.A lovely evening,well worth a visit.

1  Thank joan E
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Good feel to the place nice welcome and drinks no pressure to spend i won and left the table 60.00 up

Reviewed December 31, 2012

I came here with friends while staying in Gibraltar. During our stay we ventured in on 2 occasions.
On the first occasion we did not know what to expect, we went in and the staff were very helpful and offered to teach us how to play the games - so we thought we would learn american roulette.

We then played for a while - we had a choice of the 50p bet table or the £1 bet table - we went on the £1 bet table and before we knew it it was 2am so we must have been having fun.
getting out of the casino you need to use escalators - now I'm nervous with heights and these were big escalators so I thought I would be stuck, but after asking one of the staff members they took me trough to use the stairs or lift.

On the 2nd occasion, we knew what we were doing a bit more, so we ordered drinks for at the table and played on the 50p roulette table - we were a bit luckier this time, and leaving the building this time I was able to go straight to the lift.

Downstairs was mostly slot machines which we didn't use so I cannot comment on, but the games upstairs were great.

2  Thank cymraescymruambyth
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We went for a Christmas meal, 12 friends who usually go each Xmas to our local Gala casino where the food is great. Here they served us tinned carrots! I think that says everything!
Luckily we had an excellent meal the night before at the "landings" restaurant at harbourside. That we could reccomend, in fact we went back there for Sunday lunch.