Con Dios
$98
$116
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Ohtels Campo de Gibraltar(La Linea de la Concepcion)
$127
$122
  • Pool
Hotel Miramar(La Linea de la Concepcion)
$55
  • Free Internet
Hostal La Campana(La Linea de la Concepcion)
$63
$57
AC Hotel La Linea(La Linea de la Concepcion)
$88
$74
AC Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewsshower blocktop deckshort walkbars and restaurantsinclusive breakfastsingle cabinprivate toiletcomfy sleepmarina bayshower facilitiesbudget choicestayed onboardhelpful ownerclose to the airportcertain charmwatching planesocean village area
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Would just like to thank Jill and John for 2 fabulous nights on the Con Dios we really enjoyed the facilities the ambience of the Stateroom and everything was lovely. Shower block a short walk away was clean and modern. Would definitely stay here again

Room Tip: If the stateroom is available book it. Lovely and more space than you think
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank darryl_horton08
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The Con Dios Bed and Breakfast is a 52ft Yacht permanently moored in Marina Bay at the heart of the vibrant Ocean Village area of Gibraltar it has 4 Guest bedrooms starting from as little as 25.00 GBP per Night.

When I arrived at the Con Dios I was greeted immediately by Jill & John who where very friendly and very knowledgeable about Gibraltar. I was shown to my Cabin by Jill who showed me how to operate their marine toilet (which is quite easy) I was then given all the information I needed about the Con Dios such as the WIFI password and what time it was usually switched off, how to get on and off the boat without having to go for a swim and how to get up to the Sundeck and more importantly how to get back down.

The Cabin I stayed in was surprisingly spacious very clean simplistic décor with a Gibraltar flag next to the window, there were tea and coffee making facilities and Cereal provided in the room, fresh milk was available in the fridge just below the stairs, and an en suite toilet which again was very clean and always smelt fresh.

Overall the Con Dios is Fantastic Value for Money in a good central location close to
•The Airport
•Bars and Restaurants
•Bus Station
•Points of Interest and Tourists Attractions

Casemates Square, Main Street, Trafalgar Cemetery and Botanic Gardens for the Top of the Rock Cable Car are all in walking distance of the boat.

Date of Visit: September 2013

Cost of Stay: £112 for 4 Nights

Our Rating: HOSPITALITY CHAMPIONS

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank motheroffour1972
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just returned from Gibraltar where we spent our last 3 nights on board Con Dios ............What a great way to end our holiday! Our stay on board was a total surprise for my husbands 50th Birthday and neither if us was disappointed. Jill and John welcomed us aboard on our arrival and could not of been more helpful and friendly. Nothing too much trouble and help and advice invaluable!
Shown into out cabin to find a birthday card and Gibraltar day card .......... Such a nice thoughtful touch :-))
I booked the State room which was spacious and comfortable, had our own toilet and wash basin on board, showers in a block a short walk away that was very clean and modern.
Free Wi-Fi on board a welcome surprise after coming from a 5* hotel that charges £18 per 24hrs!!! Which we did not pay.
Was nice to relax on top deck after a full day sight seeing with a nice cold glass of something. There was a fridge on board for guests to use which was great for keeping drinks cold.
A good location down in the marine, and great view of the runway if you like watching planes.
If you fancy a holiday with a difference then staying aboard Con Dios is the place to go :-)))
Many Thanks to Jill & John

Jenny & Paul
Lincoln England

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jennymartin25
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Had a great time there, room was bigger than I expected its still a cabin of course, bed was extremely comfortable and the owners were so helpful and gave fantastic advice for everything we wanted to do. A bit complicated using the toilet but you get used to, showers a short walk were brand new and kept very clean

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Allyy101
Reviewed September 6, 2013

After a long flight from Australia via Heathrow I was welcomed and looked after by these lovely people. My luggage was lost for 24 hours and Jill did some washing for me, an added bonus was the free internet provided I can truly recommend this place if you are going to Gibraltar, close to everything as well.Thank you Jill and John

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo