All reviewsbars and restaurantsinclusive breakfastsingle cabincomfy sleepshower facilitiesbudget choicehelpful ownercertain charmocean village areaclose to the airportno air confloating hotela great stayexcellent locationrooms are smallminute strollbus station
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stayed August 2012 and had a lovely time. Thoroughly recommended. Very peaceful night's sleep, something lovely about laying in the boat and bobbng up and down if you know what I mean! Everything brilliant. Nearby shower rooms excellent too. Very good selection of bars & restaurants. Would recommend and definitely return, very viable and easy alternative to the horridness of Malaga Airport! Gibraltar Airport is a dream!!

Room Tip: Do not attempt to try to drive into Gibraltar, leave your car in Spain!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank AnnieTLondon_England
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My daughter and I were planning a trip for the two of us in and around Spain when I found Gibraltar and the Con Dios on the internet. Each email inquiry was immediately and thoroughly responded to by Jill and John and we booked our stay with them.

When we arrived, the marina was stunning. We found the Con Dios and Jill and John greeted us warmly, took our bags and gave us info on the boat and surrounding area.

During our short stay, Jill and John always made themselves available for questions and advice for excursions, eating and shopping. My daughter got too much sun and Jill provided afterburn cream. I forgot our European electrical adapters and they loaned them to us. We need to go to a cash machine and they told us which one charged the least fee.

It was a completely different and wonderful vibe going back to our "hotel room" each day by heading back to the marina and sleeping on the water each night.

My daughter and I only hope that we are able to come back with my wife and son to enjoy Jill and John's hospitality and the Con Dios.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Markrhobbs
Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stayed onboard last week and loved it, had the small forward cabin but still plenty of space, although bsic it still had a tv, dvd plyer and tea/coffee facility. Jill and John are very friendly and helpful. l usually stay at one of the big 4 star hotels but not anymore as this felt like home from home

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
4  Thank rob h
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I stayed here for 1 night in June having looked at the alternatives I thought the Con Dios sounded like the best option. I was not disappointed, Jill and John made me feel right at home from the instant I stepped foot on the boat. I stayed in the twin room which was cosy but plenty of space for my belongings. To fully appreciate your stay I would definitely advise you to take advantage of the sun deck, what more can you ask for than sat out in the sun with a drink on a boat, my idea of heaven. I would recommend this to anyone and look forward to returning myself soon.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Bucklegrove
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I recently enjoyed a short break in Gibraltar and chose to stay onboard Con Dios, which is permanently moored in Marina Bay. There is a plethora of bars and restaurants to choose from, all within a 5 minute walk, the main street and shops ten minutes. It was the Queen’s Jubilee weekend with celebrations happening at most establishments; I slept like a log in the wonderful comfortable bed which dominates the State Room. Jill served me up a tasty breakfast on deck each morning, as I had chosen to eat on-board so that I could soak up the sun, the sea, the atmosphere. I am planning to return the end of summer. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo