All reviewsbars and restaurantsinclusive breakfastsingle cabincomfy sleepshower facilitiesbudget choicehelpful ownercertain charmocean village areaclose to the airportno air confloating hotela great stayexcellent locationrooms are smallminute strollbus station
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I recently enjoyed a short break in Gibraltar and chose to stay onboard Con Dios, which is permanently moored in Marina Bay. There is a plethora of bars and restaurants to choose from, all within a 5 minute walk, the main street and shops ten minutes. It was the Queen’s Jubilee weekend with celebrations happening at most establishments; I slept like a log in the wonderful comfortable bed which dominates the State Room. Jill served me up a tasty breakfast on deck each morning, as I had chosen to eat on-board so that I could soak up the sun, the sea, the atmosphere. I am planning to return the end of summer. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
5  Thank Ann P
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Had a nightmare getting there due to delayed flights and arrived at very inconvenient time, however this was no problem for the owners who where very kind and understanding of our situation.
The beds are extremely comfortable and the rooms are compact but ideal if that's what your after, like we where.
The marina is located next to a fairly new development with a casino, many bars and restaurants, whilst also been a 5 minute walk from case mates square and main street.
I could not have a bad thing to say about it and will 100% be going back next year! Will be recommending to everyone I speak too, to stay at con dios!!

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank wayne a
A Holiday Lettings verified reviewer
Ilkley, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Room Tip: We stayed in the State Room. I think this is the best room they have and well worth the extra money.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Enjoyed our stay with this lovely couple, who live on board the Con Dios. A really remarkably convenient location to wander through the town and to the gondola to the Rock. Clean and comfortable stateroom with a private bath.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jace B
Reviewed March 17, 2012

A decent place to stay in Gibraltar. As the title says, it was not noisy. We had the cabin in the bows and it was very comfortable, if a little cramped. But, it is to be expected.We chose to havea full English breakfast, in glorious sunshine on the foredeck. A great decision in view of our day ahead. For cohabiting couples the ConDios has a great double bedded cabin, aft, which would be a must. I would definitely come back for a few days break with the 'boss' ( missus)

Room Tip: Check the Con Dios website.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends