All reviews bars and restaurants inclusive breakfast single cabin comfy sleep shower facilities budget choice helpful owner certain charm ocean village area close to the airport no air con floating hotel a great stay excellent location rooms are small minute stroll bus station
Reviewed February 6, 2012

Stopped with Jill and John on 3rd till 6th had brill time from moment they met us on the quayside they made us feel at ease showed us around where everything was and were there whenever we needed anything the location is stunning and central to anything would stop again if ever we go to gib thanks again for memorable stay by the way the snow had gone time we got home
Thanks Alan and Julie

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank Firky
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I had an extra day in Gibraltar a couple of days before Christmas following a sailing course and stayed overnight on Con Dios. I can heartily recommend it. The location at Ocean Village is a 5 minute walk to Main Street and there are ample bars and restaurants in the marina. I ate at a nice mexican restaurant a short stroll away.

The cabin was very clean and well organised with tea and coffee making facilities, free WiFi, local guide books and even a DVD player with a good selection of films. Toilet was adjacent to my cabin and excellent showers are a 2 minute walk away in the marina. The owner - Jill - was very hospitable and a good source of local knowledge and she prepared a substantial breakfast for me, which I ate al fresco on the foredeck, watching the sun come up over the Rock.

Room Tip: I stayed in a cabin at the front of the boat, it had two single berths with a potential third berth too, so it would be fine for two or at a push three friends sharing. I think there´s another twin room with bunks and at the rear of the boat a rather luxurious en suite double which I plan to book when I revisit Gibraltar with my wife.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank simon y
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Very cozy, well kept, clean, conveniently close to everything and with surprisingly comfy bed! Excellent value for money. The owners were really lovely and did everything to make us feel at home. Thank you!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Heather T
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We visited Gibralta as part of a Motorcycle trip across spain and Had decided to use Con Dios as our stop for that leg. We had experiance of staying on a boat before so knew a little of what to expect. Due to the space on the boat the rooms are smaller than in a hotel but are comfortable and the plesant owners more than make up for the smaller space.
there are toilets on board but the marina showers are at the end of the pontoon.
There are restaraunts in the Marina as well as a launderet.
Dolphin tours run from the marina close to the boat so there are things to do right there.
We did not know where to park the bikes but it seems parking on the road around the marina is ok as long as you obay the tow away and no parking signs.
Over all if you are looking for somthing different and conveniently placed and at a good price look no further.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Liam K
Reviewed November 5, 2011

Gibraltar is such a unique place to visit, so why not stay in the most unique accommodation? Stay on a boat! Con Dios offers a memorable stay in Gibraltar. It's very easy to find in the marina, and with the free bus service you're just a short bus ride away from all the sites. The owners couldn't be nicer, a pleasure to email with while planning our vacation, so helpful with info about restaurants, parking, etc. The sleeping accommodations aboard the boat are very comfortable, easily accommodating our family of 5 adults. After a busy day of sightseeing it was sure nice to come back to the pretty marina. And did I mention the awesome English breakfast served on deck? If you're considering an overnight visit to Gibraltar, I highly recommend the Con Dios.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family