“Don't bother with the rest these guy's are the BEST !!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$28.57*
and up
Dolphin Safari in Gibraltar
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the Original Dolphin Safari in Gibraltar, established in 1969. We offer a 99% guarantee to see the wild Common, Striped and Bottlenose dolphins with our years of experience we are simply the best. Sail first class on our 40 foot power boat with comfortable cushioned seating for every passenger both indoor and out. We only carry 25 max on each sailing so booking in advance is essential. Winners of Tripadvisor certificate of Excellence since 2011. A truly magical experience for all ages.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Gibraltar
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't bother with the rest these guy's are the BEST !!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have been living and working in Gibraltar for the last 4 months and with different friends been out with the other Dolphin boats, which to be honest were average and seemed to find them by pure luck and a last ditch effort, before they had to give us a return ticket. Well on Sunday 30th September 2012 I went on the BLUE Boat !! not only was the field rep polite and funny, the whole crew were just as good and I have to say for the first time of heading out on the boat felt I was in the hands of a crew who new where to head the whole journey and experience was awesome. The staff were knowledgeable and even got the Dolphins to try and play a hard task for a wild animal. overall all I can say is if you want to see Dolphins in Gibraltar please do not waste your time or money with the other companies and head straight for the guys in the blue shirts....

Once again to everyone involved with this company Thank You and please don't ever give up the fight against the yellows they are nothing but bullies !!

Visited September 2012
Dolphin-Safari, Owner at Dolphin Safari, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Wow, thank you so much for your review, it really does lift all of our hearts. So pleased and grateful for your post and all your observations. Hope to see you again in the future.

From all of us at Safari

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Swindon, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

Having never seen a dolphin before except for on the tv, this was too good an oppurtunity to turn down.
The staff were all very helpful and polite on arrival to there office and during the trip.
In my eyes £25 is very good value for money for what it is.
It took around 10 mins to get out to where they were and then we were surronded by them, jumping out of the sea and coming right up to the boat.
They then sped the boat up to see if the dolphins would surf the wave, which they did.
An amazing experience and a good chance for some photographs.
Would go again if I ever find myself near Gibraltar

Visited September 2012
Dolphin-Safari, Owner at Dolphin Safari, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your genuine opinions and so glad you enjoyed it, we are always pleased to hear back from genuine visitors and it is also very helpful for future visitors to see so that they know what to expect.

From all of us at Safari a big thank you.

Northamptonshire
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

Very professional outfit. Ensured we saw loads of Dolphins we were very close up and as they pointed out, it is only with this company due to the size of their boat that they could encourage the dophins to surf the waves caused by the movements they made within the water. Would totally recomment anyone do this trip it would not dissapoint.

Visited September 2012
Dolphin-Safari, Owner at Dolphin Safari, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review, it was a pleasure to take you guys out to see the dolphins, you are welcome anytime and we hope to see you again some time.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing and stunning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

We took my daughter for her 3rd bday. Unfortunately she slePt through it as recovering from a bug.
My husband and I really enjoyed it and would def do it again. Seeing dolphins in their natural habitat was awesome beats those shows where they do tricks all day long for peoples entertainment The crew were really helpful and informative and clearly loved what they did.
A definite must when visiting Gibraltar

Dolphin-Safari, Owner at Dolphin Safari, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I remember you, so sorry that your little one slept through it, the little ones do sleep well on the boat. Hope to see again one day.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Essential!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

I was on holiday in the Costa Del Sol and had heard about The Original Dolphin Safari on here. So I thought I'd give it a go and I am so glad I did. Fiona and the team were extremely friendly and welcoming telling me about the other areas in Gibraltar as I had arrived early. The trip itself was in my opinion quite fun! Others commented it was scary as we did get quite wet but that was because of the condition on the waters, there is a cabin however. We didn't see too many dolphins as they seemed to be going deep under water but I must stress that they are Wild, they don't have a diary!

Even so, they are majestic creatures and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would recommend so highly that I would say that it is essential. Book online and you will get a 10% discount! Much better than the S.S. Sardine Can (the yellows).

I recommend it so highly that I would say that it is essential if you are visiting Gibraltar or even the Costa Del Sol as a coach service is available.

1 Thank Ishimaru
Dolphin-Safari, Owner at Dolphin Safari, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Wow, thank you so much for your review. I remember you. So pleased that your day went so well and that you enjoyed the dolphins and got a chance to visit Main Street.

Hope to see you again one day.

From all of us at Safari