“Gibraltar arms”

Gibraltar Arms
Ranked #42 of 187 Restaurants in Gibraltar
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
redhill surrey
“Gibraltar arms”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Pub in main street,open at 08-00 in the morning,has a good menue and dose full english,very nice if you are staying room only.lunch and evening meals are good,if there in winter months they do a nice sunday carvery,outside sitting on the pavement to watch the world go by

Visited March 2014

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Twickenham, United Kingdom
“Awful food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Bearing in mind I only ordered Nachos- the food was terrible, the top layer of chilli was lukewarm and underneath stone cold. The sever offered to put it back in the microwave for me but after that I thought I would leave it. Also, the sauces advertised on the menu were not what I received. Wasn't expecting haute cuisine but edible would have been enough. Server really not interested. Could be a nice pub in the evenings but I wouldn't eat here again.

• Visited February 2014
Monmouth, United Kingdom
“Good quality pub food well located on the Main Street”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

I ate in here last week with my wife and it's not bad. For what is essentially a pub on the main shopping street it's easy to walk past but don't.
We had standard breakfast fare so wasn't expecting gourmet food but both of us were impressed.
One problem though was the most miserable staff that tended to us. Is it really so hard to smile and polite?
No doubt this place gets busy in the evenings but it's a good choice for breakfast or lunch at reasonable prices.

Visited April 2014
Gibraltar
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went for some cakes and milkshake and left very angry...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

Just came back from this place, we fancied something sweet and decided to go inside. We ordered 2 chocolate cakes for my kids one banoffie pie for me strawberry milkshake for my husband. We thought 4.50 for cake was a bit pricey but ok if food is good, the chocolate cakes where dry! As they were days and days old, not moist as you would expect... The size was very small, i could see the waiter serving my banoffie pie and he was destroying it , half was crumbles and he covered it with cheap cream , which did little to hide the mess. To finish the milkshake was terrible, very watery milk with a strawberry flavour , not ice cream!! The only good things were the Sprites and coke!, we paid 24 pounds for this and felt robbed! I can't believe why some people who are in this business dont try harder!! It is not about the price, happily pay if service and food is good! We just moved to Gibraltar and this place is out of our list of places to go!!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank mrspanza
Folkestone, United Kingdom
“OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

If you like "pub grub" and your eating on a budget than this place is OK, will never set your heart racing but I have been to many a lot worse, so hence the Ok rating.

Visited March 2014