“After 26 Km on the Camino ”
Review of Palo Palo

Palo Palo
Ranked #17 of 999 Restaurants in Vigo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2018 via mobile

This place came with excellent reviews already so we headed there after having walked 26 km on the Camino looking for a close place but also good food. The server was wonderful! He was attentive and accommodating. Extremely patient with us as we tried to make up our minds on what to eat. I had a goat cheese, caramelized onions and balsamic reduction salad ( very fresh and tasty). My friends had the guacamole shrimp salad, the pork knuckle, and the pork chop. Everything was amazing. We also had some dessert and it was amazing!!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 21, 2018

Booked for meal on Saturday night. Entrecote steak and cod meals together with salads were excellent.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018

A fantastic place, great food, and inspiring customer service. We had a very nice waitor who spoke almost no English but solved the problem by colling his English-speaking friend. And a great food and very much reasonable price and enjoy the restaurant!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2017

Great location; terrific appetizers and entrees, but no specially priced lunch as is common. Don't worry, not really that much more!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2016

I confess I was disappointed with this place, maybe it's my fault, my expectations were too high. But although the food was good and the service very nice, I wasn't blown away. Too many fried things and mayonnese.

Date of visit: September 2016