“Very fresh sea food and fish!”
Review of El Puerto

El Puerto
Ranked #39 of 1,010 Restaurants in Vigo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2018 via mobile

Away from the touristic area but still close to the cruise pier, this restaurant has the feeling of a traditional Spanish restaurant without any fuss. Seefood is simply cooked fish the same on the grill’ a la plancha’ very tasty as well!
Totally recommend it!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 18, 2018

I visited this restaurant on four occasions whilst in Vigo because the food (and menu) was excellent and the service was friendly and welcoming.

I tried several seafood dishes and all of them were great but the 36oz steak was cooked to perfection and tasted amazing. My waiter Oscar was so kind and professional and made sure that my meal was perfect every time.

Good menu and prices with a good selection of wines.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

We've been relaxing in Vigo for a few days and so far haven't come across a better overall value.
Top level fresh ingredients and masterful rendition of classic Galician seafood dishes at reasonable prices is what prompted me to accolade them the way I have.
One snag is the lack of an English menu and English speaking staff.
Other than that, you shouldn't regret coming here.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 9, 2018 via mobile

Their prices are definitely on the easy side but the quality is incredible. A bit outside of the most touristic part of the town but still very close to the cruise ships. Hope to come back!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank 427julienp
Reviewed February 11, 2018 via mobile

They don't even deserve a single star since this is the worst restaurant ever. I've never been in such a horrible place. Poor costumer service, we were served as if we were pigs. We were 4 people, we paid 16,80€ each, we had 4 cokes, 4 grilled meat mix completely raw, and it said it had beef and I only saw pork. We asked for rice and salad and it only brought a bit of fries and some peppers.
It was just disgusting. The waiter was so rude, never paid attention or cared about the portions and quality of the food.
Just don't go there. HORRIBLE.

Date of visit: February 2018