“Best desserts I have ever tasted!”
Review of Pizzeria Chicote

Pizzeria Chicote
Ranked #158 of 1,010 Restaurants in Vigo
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Restaurant-Pizzeria in Vigo. Since 1981 offering pizzas, artisan pastas and desserts made with local ingredients of first quality.
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

Very good situation just at the centre of downtown is a perfect restaurant for a cheap and high quality italian meal with very good and friendly service. I personally recommend everything (original pizzas, fetuccini, lasagne...) but do not forget to leave room for the most tasty dessers that I have ever tried (Tarta de la casa and Mar del Plata are excellent) but you can also try Yogourt Cake and Profiteroles. In summer the Rosalia de Castro restaurant has a nice terrace where you can have a perfect meal.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed September 8, 2015 via mobile

The pizzas are thick ans very tasty, argentinian style. I recomend pizza Granja. Big enough for two. The service is quite good, specially friendly with kids and babys. Do not eat too much, because the best are the desserts, I recomend Mar del Plata o Tarta de la Casa. Average price 15 eur per person. Enjoy it!

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 1, 2015

Very good and well prepared pasta and pizza. If you are a bit "tired" of local food (after 3 weeks eating pulpo and calamari and fish, I was!), you might want to try some traditional italian food. And this place is a very good option. The venue is not specally nice (a bit dark), but the food is very good.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 4, 2015

Fills like supermarket pizzas. I don't know if people are accustomed to this low level quality of pizzas in Spain, but I can't give more then 2 stars and I'm doing this, and not giving 1 star, because they were eatable.

The medium price for this low level pizzas is 15€. Next time I'll buy them (a lot cheaper) in supermarket and put them in a microwave.

A good thing: the dessert is big, not bad but also not good, but I appreciated it.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed April 24, 2012

The decor is old and in general poor. Frozen Pizza is not my idea of a good meal either. As I entered the restaurant (since it was Tripadvisor's best choice for a Pizza in Vigo), it was empty and when I left there was only a couple in the restaurant.

I'm wondering how can such a poor restaurant have such high grades in Tripadvisor?

Date of visit: April 2012