See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Just off the main pedestrian shopping street in Vigo city centre, with a covered market and a supermarket down the street, near the main square with bus stops if going to the beach, train stations or airport. The hotel has good lobby bar, decent rooms, but without air conditioning, friendly staff, comfortable beds, walking distance to maze like streets full of bars and restaurants, would gladly return when back to Vigo

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 10, 2018

I have stayed in Hotel Vigo Plaza on a number of occasions and have always throughly enjoyed my visits, this occasions was no different.
However, Ithink that the hotel could do with a little attention and investment. Nothing major Is required, just a deep clean and lick of paint in the bedrooms as they were not up to the usual high standards of my previous visits.
Nothing has changed in relation to the service, it is still first class and the staff are very friendly and it remains a nice hotel in a good area of the city.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2017

Stayed 3 nights at this hotel. Very good location in easy walking distance of the airport bus stops and very close to an eroski supermarket, bars and restaurants. We had a great menu del dia in the bar next to the hotel- very friendly staff and even the cook came out to speak to us and hugged us when we left!!

Great staff at the hotel. We got into our room early. We booked a studio with a terrace-with views over the port- amazing. The terrace was small but it got the sun. Most rooms did not have terraces. There is building work next to the hotel but this did not greatly bother us. Also, when we were there, the hotel was doing up the room next to ours. We complained one day when the noise was excessive and from then on, work only went on when we went out- fine by us.
Breakfast was tasty and a good price. We would return to this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Group of 5 stayed in the apartment on the top floor, we checked in through the hotel but that was more or less our dealings with them. The apartment was spotless and has a massive balcony area with fantastic views of the city. Beds all really comfy, two shower rooms, only a few things small things I would change, there was no kettle, the lift is a little bit noisy in the morning. I would recommend this place and stay again. Word of advice about Vigo airport, only 1 person on passport control so do your best to get off the plane quick, 4 out of 5 of our group were seated near the back of the plane so got in quickly. Still took 25 mins to get through the other person was another 25mins. I think the people at the back of the que would have been awaiting about a hour and a half at least. So worth paying a few £ extra and picking a seat at the front of the plane. Cost of a taxi from the airport to city centre is a flat rate of €22.75.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 15, 2016

This is my second visit to Vigo this year and after my last visit I had no hesitation in rebooking the Vigo Plaza for our stay. It has a central location, the price is good and the staff are fantastic, what more can you ask from a hotel? I tried to book for my next visit in May 2017 but unfortunately the hotel is already fully booked. Hopefully will be able to rebook for further visits to Vigo.

Room tip: Our room 501 had a great view over the estuary
Date of stay: November 2016