All reviews great location enjoyed our stay superior room modern style small balcony view of the water old town ferry terminal front desk staff nice restaurant walking distance third floor stayed here for two nights excellent hotel comfortable bed street parking
Selected filters
Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

In October 2018 I started a business trip in Galicia that lasted over 3 months in which I stayed exclusively in the AC Marriott Vigo for the entire trip. This hotel is very beautifully decorated & updated with a brand new bar/restaurant on the main floor and multiple rooms including amazing views. Most important for me, was all of the employees who were extremely accommodating and welcoming! (What a relief). The hotel eventually grew into a second home for me throughout multiple weeks with hot breakfast, wonderful conversations with staff, and a brilliant room to relax and sleep comfortably. Overall AC provided an excellent experience which I recommend to everyone planning to stay in this area!

Additionally, I would like to mention one staff member in particular who went above and beyond during my stay... Diego! This professional Bar-Man went out of his way to make sure I had the perfect experience. Each night during the week after working long hours, Diego would talk with me asking about my work & discussing the local RC Celta soccer team. As a foreigner, it was difficult to find anyone to speak with and these conversations made a large impact on my experience in Spain. Also, Diego worked with the kitchen to prepare delicious meals and made amazing recommendations so that I could enjoy everything on the menu and more! I truly appreciate this level of service from such an incredible person and want to applaud Diego for making a great difference. Thank you Diego!! :)

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

Visited for the second time this year. The room was good. Had something to eat at the bar. Staff was very good. Breakfast was ok. Had a nice coffee machine. Check out good. Look forward to next visit. Also can walk around outside the hotel however not the weather for it this time !

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2018

We enjoyed our stay at the AC Hotel Palacio Universal in beautiful Vigo. The location is very good, right by the coast. We could see a large cruise ship from our window one of the days we were there. We could walk everywhere we wanted to go. The room itself was spacious and very clean. The restaurant looked nice but we didn't end up trying it as there were lots of other places to eat nearby. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two nights. This hotel is in a great location to explore Vigo and with access to the ferry terminal right across the street. It was very convenient to make a trip to Cíes island for one of our days. It also offers great views from the balcony rooms which we had on the third floor. We had a front row view from our balcony of a sports festival at the ferry terminal during the weekend we were there. We ate in the restaurant for breakfast and dinner for convenience but also walked to a number of good restaurants in the area. The front desk staff are extremely helpful. Would stay here again when we return to Vigo.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank blurryshooter
Reviewed August 19, 2018

Conveniently located, public parking in front, check in fast, upgraded by request as part of the credit card benefits, rooms comfortable and spacious. Close to many points of interest, walking preferably. Would repeat.

Date of stay: April 2018