See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 28, 2017

Very nice receptionist! The rooms is very clean and spacious and the beds are good. The bathroom is large with tub and shower. Excellent wi fi.

So great staff, convenient location and excellent price!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
RECEPCIONATLANTICO, Director de Recepción at Hotel Atlantico, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thank you so much for you beautiful words to me, I hope to see soon in the Hotel.
Best regards
Hotel Atlantico**

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Arrived. Slow checkin. If youve got luggage you will probably have to carry it some way as hotel is on different levels. Clean, big room. Room was on first floor with window looking over a noisy bar. No good for a siesta.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2017

The worse hotel I have ever experienced anywhere in the world; photos obviously are deceiving! Even Guantanamo has to be better!
No ADA handrails for stairs from lobby to elevator; management could care less about illegal smoking in other rooms and hallway penetrating my room despite being against their own policy and in violation of municipal code. Tiny bathroom and demitasse shower stall. Crappy desk and chair.
When I left after 4 nights, manager attempted to screw me requiring payment in full of 15 day reservation, despite it not being pre-paid; also attempted to hit me with a cancellation charge. Thankfully found a new hotel up the street at a lower price.

Room tip: Don't Go Here!!!
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SuperChief49
RECEPCIONATLANTICO, Director de Recepción at Hotel Atlantico, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Dear Mr.

Your opinion is very important to us, but it is also important to evaluate all the facts. If you do not remember wrong, you requested a Dui room, the most economical but requested many necessities, such as king-size bed, many pillows, a view, no noise, no smoking ..... when I arrived we gave Room of those characteristics, I complain to the next morning that he smells of tobacco, explain to him that he can not smoke but that sometimes the clients do it, we wash the curtains and we thoroughly clean his room, he teaches the superiors much better And new but he wanted it. After deciding to leave and my partner charged the whole stay, that did not do well since our cancellation policy is one night and we refunded the money. But we would have appreciated if you told us in reception that you did not like the hotel. It is that in Vigo there is a great variety of them to choose.
a greeting
Beatriz A

Reviewed October 15, 2016

This hotel is 20mins away from Vigo airport by Taxi which will cost you below 20 Euro.
Hotel is conveniently located in city with lot of restaurants and other requirements nearby.
This hotel is small property with clean and well kept rooms I stayed in 5th floor and came to know 5th and 6th floor are recently modified and rooms are ok. We get a breakfast at a cost of 7.50 if not included in your room tariff which is good. Some of the staff in reception speaks English.

Room tip: Ask for rooms on 5th & 6th floor
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
RECEPCIONATLANTICO, Director de Recepción at Hotel Atlantico, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2016

Thanks for your opinion, is very important to us. Thanks for the clear description of the hotel and its staff and we like to know that your stay was enjoyable, we hope to see you again in our city.
A greeting Beatriz A. Hotel Atlantico **

Reviewed August 23, 2016

This hotel was above average when it came to what they offered but it was so noisy at night and early in the morning that having a restful sleep was difficult. It is hard to hold the hotel 100% responsible for this but for our first 2 nights the elevator made a dreaful loud screech everytime it was used. Thankfully they turned the elevator off for the rest of our stay.(I guess this might have been an issue if you were unable to climb stairs) Other guests at this hotel were unbelieveably loud at all hours. They would yell up the stairwell and slam doors. I found their lack of respect for people sleeping infuriating. The wifi also never worked for either me or my travel companion. Other than the noise and wifi the beds, AC, bathroom were all functioining and clean.

Date of stay: August 2016