“Great hotel... Very luxurious”

Pazo Los Escudos Hotel and Spa
Ranked #3 of 44 Hotels in Vigo
Lisbon, Portugal
“Great hotel... Very luxurious”
Reviewed September 19, 2008

Back in 2006 I went to Vigo for a few days and I stayed at Pazo Los Escudos Hotel. When I arrived, I went to front desk and, while I was checking in, I noticed the very modern design and quality of all the lobby. Then I went to my room which was very luxury... Huge room, huge beds, huge bathroom (which was filled with Bulgary products like shampoo, soap, ...). The breakfast of the hotel was also excellent with a wide variety of foods and drinks. The hotel also has a great garden where one can go for a walk. The hotel is not in central Vigo but with a car one can arrive there fast (maybe 10 minutes away). Overall, I recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to stay a few days at a true 5 star hotel.

• Liked — The entire hotel
  • Disliked — Nothing...
  • Stayed April 2006, traveled with family
2 Thank Mup3t

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
  • Korean first
West Yorkshire UK
Reviewed July 22, 2008

Fantastic hotel, Well equipped luxurious rooms, we stayed in the "old" part but were not lucky enough to have a good view. Breakfast had a good selection of foods and we took it out on the terrace for the 2 days we stayed there. We also had 2 good meals in the hotel restaurant which we were told had a new chef and as hotel guests were given a 10% discount which we felt made it good value. The service throughout the hotel was attentive and friendly.

• Liked — luxuriousness of everything
  • Disliked — quite a distance from the town centre
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank maisie55
Kraków
Reviewed May 16, 2008

My boyfriend and I spent two unforgettable weeks in this hotel. We were very relaxed and returned to Poland nice and refreshed, and awed by the delightful landscapes. We were amazed beyond our expectations with this hotel. We couldn't have been pleased enough from the professional service given to us by the hotel's staff (especially the cook who prepared the breakfast and buffet everyday). Also, surprisingly enough, the prices which covered all of these were not bad at all. We would strongly recomend room 306 where we stayed, it was very lovely and had an astonishing views of the river.

• Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
Eastern Canada
Reviewed February 20, 2008

It has been more than a year since I stayed at this hotel, but I just looked it up and thought it would be nice to have some english comments on the page. I will attempt to add some pictures as well if I can.

I stayed there during a business trip in October 2006 (for the Conxemar frozen fish food show). This hotel is one of the nicest I have ever been to. I was on business and the bill was taken care of by my boss so I will not comment on things like value or pricing other than I don't think I would have liked to have paid for it out of my own pocket.

The hotel is clean and the staff were very helpful. There was access to computers for internet use in the main lobby. The lobby restaurant had good food and the main restaurant was very high-class. Apparently the hotel complex is a converted mosque or something so the architecture and surrounding environment is something that cannot be experienced at every hotel.

The room was amazing. Very new looking and everything was of a high quality. There was some complimentary fruit waiting for me, a nice balcony with a beautiful view of the beach and water. The hotel is located right on the beach. The bathroom was immaculate with terrific amenities.

I don't know what else to say, my memory is fading....but I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Vigo.

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled on business
1 Thank uncleharry79
Travelers also viewed these Vigo hotels
Gran Hotel Nagari Boutique & Spa
Coia Hotel
Coia Hotel
#5 of 44 in Vigo
Hotel Eurostars Mar de Vigo

Been to Pazo Los Escudos Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pazo Los Escudos Hotel and Spa

Property: Pazo Los Escudos Hotel and Spa
Address: Avenida Atlantida 106, 36208 Vigo, Spain
Location: Spain > Galicia > Province of Pontevedra > Vigo
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 On the Beach Hotel in Vigo
#3 Luxury Hotel in Vigo
#7 Romantic Hotel in Vigo
#8 Family Hotel in Vigo
Hotel Class:5 star — Pazo Los Escudos Hotel and Spa 5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Pazo Los Escudos Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pazo Los Escudos Hotel Vigo