All reviews on foot comfortable beds city centre port wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a friend's wedding, and this one was recommended by the bride, and we also had some discount. the facilities of the hotel were fine, can't complain, it was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was also good. Even I didn't stay long at the hotel, I just didn't like the way the staff behaved with the guests, with me personally. Not very friendly. It would have been nice to see them smiling. It felt as if they are doing you a favour when they are checking you in or out, or when you are asking for some service. Well, I'm paying for being here, so I shouldn't feel this way, they should make you feel a bit more welcome. A smile would be good for start.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Rooms were clean with nice and professional staff and free car parking. Excellent breakfast served in the morning, reccomend it! On the other hand, not easy to get on foot to restaurants or attractions, and price was not pleasant.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 17, 2018

We stayed only one night before flying home. Check in was efficient and the free parking was great. Access to the airport was easy by car. This hotel is an easy walk into the city centre 15-20 minutes. We used the restaurant for dinner and breakfast and found both good. There was plenty of choice for breakfast with hot and cold selections. Although beside a major road it was fairly quiet. Hopefully we will get more time to explore Vigo again and would stay here.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 11, 2018

The best of the hotel are the bedrooms, they are modern, spacious and comfortable. Good breakfast with a wide variety of fruits and regional products like Santiago cake. The only bad thing with this hotel is the location, although it's no far of the city center you have to climb a very steep hill from old town. If you don't mind spending money I recommend you take a bus for only 1,35 €. It's the best option to get to the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2018

The hotel was OK to spend a night but not as expected for a 4 star Hotel. We booked a room for 3 people and it was OK but too small for 3, no much room for movement. The breakfast was good, I believe it could be improved with more choice. Overall, it was OK!

Date of stay: June 2018