“AMAZING”
Review of Don Marco Pizza

Don Marco Pizza
Ranked #41 of 1,011 Restaurants in Vigo
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

We went for a dinner to this pizzeria and they really made our evening !!
We had few pizzas and pastas and everything was amazing !!!
We will come back soon .
Very well done young boys !!!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

On our vacation we went to vivo , luckyly we found this amazing place that we had an amazing evening !!!
well done RAGAZZI

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 22, 2018

I know what you are thinking ....... do I like this place? Well, it may come as a surprise but yes I do. It has all the appearance of a friendly, family run restaurant and lives up to that ambiance by making you feel instantly at home.
Get yourself a drink and sit down to study the menu, that could take some time as it is comprehensive and varied. No matter what your gastronomic preferences you are sure to find something here that you can't resist, and whatever you choose you are sure to be pleased with the result. But don't just take my word for it by reading this, get yourself out there and give it a try, I can promise you won't be disappointed so make a note of the address and slip it into your travel wallet.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

The best pizza i had for a long time !!! Hopefully never change and keep going onthe same direction

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

One of the best pizzas i ever had, diavola pizza! Wish they had pizza like this in my country. They also serve pasta, but i did not try. The dessert was also very nice, chocolat cake and panacota where verry nice!

Date of visit: September 2018