“Value for money”
Review of Don Marco Pizza

Don Marco Pizza
Ranked #50 of 982 Restaurants in Vigo
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

On our vacation we went to vivo , luckyly we found this amazing place that we had an amazing evening !!!
well done RAGAZZI

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 22, 2018

I know what you are thinking ....... do I like this place? Well, it may come as a surprise but yes I do. It has all the appearance of a friendly, family run restaurant and lives up to that ambiance by making you feel instantly at home.
Get yourself a drink and sit down to study the menu, that could take some time as it is comprehensive and varied. No matter what your gastronomic preferences you are sure to find something here that you can't resist, and whatever you choose you are sure to be pleased with the result. But don't just take my word for it by reading this, get yourself out there and give it a try, I can promise you won't be disappointed so make a note of the address and slip it into your travel wallet.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

The best pizza i had for a long time !!! Hopefully never change and keep going onthe same direction

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

One of the best pizzas i ever had, diavola pizza! Wish they had pizza like this in my country. They also serve pasta, but i did not try. The dessert was also very nice, chocolat cake and panacota where verry nice!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018

I had come across this little gem whilst touring Spain, I can honestly say it's the best food that I've had in a long time. I was surprised to find that the staff spoke both English and Spanish! Which is always a plus, the service was 5* and I can't fault them on anything. The food was fresh, the service was with a smile and the aroma that hits you when you walk in is amazing. When it time came to leave, I felt like I was leaving the love of my life. However, I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: August 2018