“I can't believe I'm excited about a burrito...”
Review of Burrito's

Burrito's
Ranked #14 of 1,000 Restaurants in Vigo
Reviewed July 16, 2018

We are from a small town in the USA near the border with Mexico. In our area, burritos are considered a staple food. That being said, the burritos at Burrito's are some of the best we've ever had. Ever. Between us we had the Gringo, Zapoteco and Yucateco and they were all excellent.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

Very friedly waiter explained the menu in English for us with some recommendations that were excellent. The nachos are a greater starter and the Burritos are very tasteful.
The mariachi versions of pop music added to the ambiance.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

A lovely restaurant: cosy and with simple decoration. The service is very familiar and carefull!
About the food: very cheap and AMAZING! True mexican flavors. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and great service. Amazing burritos and high quality snacks.
10/10 Want to come again.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2017

I bought some take-away food in the evening and the waiter was very nice and polite. The burritos were good and the prices were very reasonable. In my opinion, it took a little while to get it ready so I recommend to call and order 15 minutes before popping in.
Vegetarian option :D I will come back.

Date of visit: September 2017