All reviews clean rooms comfortable hotel great hotel breakfast buffet is recommend this hotel amenities convention cathedral taxis pilgrims
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2018 via mobile

We were a group of 36 pilgrims reaching the end of our relatively modest 100kms, but delighted to have one penultimate night here. Clean comfortable and welcoming - it was everything we needed and had been missing, and so we were delighted. The hotel is spacious, well designed and there's an excellent breakfast on offer.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2017

We were received fairly, by the staff, but were not really treated well, as is our custom from other hotels. They did give us a clean room, and they have a well maintained Hotel, good clean rooms with good amenities, but their staff needs more work on their hospitality. It was not a busy week and yet we were not treated well. Also, this hotel is pretty far away from the Historical part of the city.

Room tip: Be very specific of your needs, as the Staff is not very friendly.
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I suppose this hotel got the 4 stars only because of the size of the room. For the rest, let me say maximum 2, and I'm being generous. This is why:

- Internet sucks: I'm aware that the internet in hotels is usually lame. Nevertheless, here is worst.
- The walls are paper thin. If the people on the next room move a little bit more out of the usual, the walls tremble! I don't want to know what happens on special occasions!
- the mattress is not comfortable
- I can hear everything happening next door

Therefore, booking a hotel this far from downtown Santiago for a price similar to a two star in there: go to downtown Santiago.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2017

The rooms in this hotel are spacious and very comfortable. The hotel is outside town to serve conferences in the conference centre which didn't matter as we had a car.
Overall the experience was ruined by the male receptionist who was on duty when we arrived. My Spanish partner spoke to him in Spanish and said we had a reservation in my name. The receptionist ignored him completely and spoke to me in English as if my partner wasn't there. We had booked a double room for double occupancy. He asked if the room was for one or two people, and if for one or two beds! This was in the booking we had made a short time earlier on line which I presume was on the screen in front of him! He finally asked in Spanish for a contact phone number. I even sáid to my partner when we got in the lift if he thought I had picked up a rent boy! Later when we brought in extra luggage from the car he gave my partner a dirty look. All very strange.
Next morning when checking out there was a very nice female receptionist on duty who we explained some of this to. She was very apologetic but really it had nothing to do with her. We asked for the manager's email to write to. We did this the next day, but almost one week later, still no reply.

Reviewed August 26, 2017

Super nice hotel, located outside of the city, but very close to the center anyways. Lots of places for parking. Breakfast was not included but we opted for it anyways, and we're happy we did! Definitely would go back, and recommend!

Date of stay: August 2017