All reviews cab ride the congress clean rooms comfortable hotel town centre great hotel breakfast buffet is recommend this hotel freeway amenities convention cathedral taxis pilgrims
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

I suppose this hotel got the 4 stars only because of the size of the room. For the rest, let me say maximum 2, and I'm being generous. This is why:

- Internet sucks: I'm aware that the internet in hotels is usually lame. Nevertheless, here is worst.
- The walls are paper thin. If the people on the next room move a little bit more out of the usual, the walls tremble! I don't want to know what happens on special occasions!
- the mattress is not comfortable
- I can hear everything happening next door

Therefore, booking a hotel this far from downtown Santiago for a price similar to a two star in there: go to downtown Santiago.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2017

The rooms in this hotel are spacious and very comfortable. The hotel is outside town to serve conferences in the conference centre which didn't matter as we had a car.
Overall the experience was ruined by the male receptionist who was on duty when we arrived. My Spanish partner spoke to him in Spanish and said we had a reservation in my name. The receptionist ignored him completely and spoke to me in English as if my partner wasn't there. We had booked a double room for double occupancy. He asked if the room was for one or two people, and if for one or two beds! This was in the booking we had made a short time earlier on line which I presume was on the screen in front of him! He finally asked in Spanish for a contact phone number. I even sáid to my partner when we got in the lift if he thought I had picked up a rent boy! Later when we brought in extra luggage from the car he gave my partner a dirty look. All very strange.
Next morning when checking out there was a very nice female receptionist on duty who we explained some of this to. She was very apologetic but really it had nothing to do with her. We asked for the manager's email to write to. We did this the next day, but almost one week later, still no reply.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Super nice hotel, located outside of the city, but very close to the center anyways. Lots of places for parking. Breakfast was not included but we opted for it anyways, and we're happy we did! Definitely would go back, and recommend!

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kzaner10
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel a couple of nights traveling to Santiago de Compostela by car. We chose the hotel for parking availability so we knew it was not very close to the main attractions and old city. It is about 2 miles (3 km) from town. We like to walk and this was ok although bus service is available about 5 minutes away. The hotel itself is large, modern and very welcoming. The rooms have a lot of space and are comfortable. Only issue was only one available electrical outlet and a hair drier that was broken or we could not figure out. We ate one night at the restaurant due to bad weather and the food was good but the service was better. Staff all over was friendly and helpful. Definitely a place we would go back to or would recommend. Breakfast menu was good and with plenty of choices. The value per night, considered the type of hotel was in our opinion very good.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Isaac R
Reviewed May 15, 2017

This is a solid choice for a hotel while staying in Spain. Here are a couple points to consider.

1) Rooms are clean and spacious. They do a good job of taking care of the details, clean and quiet. You will sleep well.

2) Call before your book. The air conditioning system is either on or off......... despite being over 78 degrees in my room, because the system was off, I was out of luck. I had the choice of a hot night with my window closed or a cool night with plenty of traffic noise. Know before you go and ask if the AC is on or off.

3) Breakfast was great. They have a great buffet with a wide selection of choices.

This is a solid choice with a big clean room. Other than the air conditioning, this is a good hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017