“Great staff”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Had a lovely meal with my family. Limited but good menu. Staff were really helpful and friendly. Deserts were particularly delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I believe this restaurant is actually excellent but we had a bad experience because of one glowing review. They said it was a criminal offense not to have the steak which was the best in the world. Now I am a criminal because my whole family had it. Let me be clear this is not the best steak in the world. The steak was tough. Also even medium is rare so if you like your meat cooked get it well done.

The mussels at the next table looked very good.

My grandson and I started with the garlic prawns which were tasty and good.

I had the oxtail stew which was very good. I would have it again.

The people were very nice we got there at 20:30 and they open at 21:00. They were full but they graciously fitted our party of six in without a reservation.

Meal was good value for money.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed October 26, 2017

Tucked away in the far right hand corner under the stairs is this little gem - seek it out!

Friendly Galician hospitality.
Wonderful wines.
Huge juicy mussels.
Fantastic razor clams!
Beautiful devilled eggs.

And the meat! Oh God!
The meat is just to die for! The best steak I have ever had, anywhere in the world! Have the local steak entrecôte and cooked "poco hecha" - anything more is a criminal offence!

allow 3h for lunch here!
We can't wait to come back!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

This was by far the best experience we've had on this trip to Galicia.

Attentive service, excellent wine, perfect hidden terrace, ridiculous colas de gambon, perfect vegetables and of course...Incredible lubina a brasa!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food and perfect service ! Warmly recommended ! From starters to dessert ! Do not hesitated to go there

Date of visit: April 2017