“Great taste great food”

Cevicheria La Sarita
Ranked #51 of 1,206 Restaurants in La Coruna
Cuisines: Spanish, Gastropub
Description: Traditional Peruvian Food, Ceviche. Pisco Sour.
Description: Traditional Peruvian Food, Ceviche. Pisco Sour.
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

All what you want is here. Very good service, fast and efficient.
Food is wonderful, great taste and quite well preparation... it really taste Peruvian

This is a restaurant to visit again

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Very good food, tastes are very well balanced and achieved
Service was very good and very friendly.
No douts it is fully recommended

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017

I travelled to Coruna to visit my wife's relatives and since I'm from Mexico, they recommended this Peruvian restaurant in the financial centre of Plaza de Vigo. We were delighted with the whole experience: from the restaurant's soothing decor, to the extremely professional and friendly staff, and the surprisingly honest interpretation of traditional Peruvian cuisine. The server guided us through the menu and provided very helpful suggestions. Since we wanted to try as many cold and warm dishes as possible, we ordered starters and main dishes to share. All of the potato-based "causas" were delicious, the ceviche Blue Fin (red tuna and mango) was top-notch and my favourite warm dish was the lomo saltado (beef). Desserts were very tasty (particularly the papaya pie) and pisco sour was the surprise of the night. Overall, I highly recommend this restaurant and will definately come back!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

We wanted to try Peru cuisine. It didn't disappoint. We asked the waiter to explain us the menu. He kindly did. We decided to have one of every speciality and 2 bottles of white wine. 5 dishes in total for 4 people. No doubt that's the best way to get familiar with this exotic cuisine. Liked mostly everything. Go and try yourself! It was exactly the right quantity to remain satisfied. Then we had 2 delicious desserts and pisco. In total 140 euros. Good experience overall. Don't recommend to go alone.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Diego M
Reviewed September 9, 2015

I am not an expert in Peruvian cuisine, so I cannot say if some reviews complaining that the food in this restaurant was not the real thing are right. We went with some friends who had in fact been to Peru and they were quite happy with the food. We loved everything we ate, both starters and main courses. The information provided by the waiters was quite helpful, the layout of the dishes is beautiful, the taste spicy but not too much. Maybe they mix a bit of Peruvian and Asian (I had a delicious tataki), but I will not be the one to complain about it. And the pisco sour is great - next time (because there will be a next time) I will forget about wine and keep to it. Only minor criticism: the wine menu is quite expensive, and not extensive.

Date of visit: August 2015