“Amazing lunch😜”

Ranked #11 of 1,200 Restaurants in La Coruna
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a tapas restaurant but we chose this one amazing food I had tataki tuna it was amazing and it accept dogs

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed June 25, 2016

I went to this restaurant on a Friday evening. My boyfriend and I wanted to spend a special time together and discover new food. The service was amazing, the decoration very charming and cozy and the food was very good. We also enjoy a glass of Mencia. The dessert had very beautiful appearance and was very tasty.
Everything was very professional and we would love to come back soon. It is not a cheap dinner but it's good to give this present to our senses from time to time :-)

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 18, 2015

Every time I spend my holyday in Spain, on the Atlantic coast, I cannot miss to go to one of my favourite Restaurant: Gloria Bendita, at La Coruna. Fantastic food (all made with great care), high choice of good wines, pleasant and comfortable atmosphere, owners and waiter very friendly but with discretion. I like everything of this place, my congratulations for the admirable work, made with real passion. I recommend it.

Date of visit: October 2014
2  Thank LNick61
Reviewed April 26, 2015

Do not be fooled by its fancy decor. We went to this place because apparently their speciality is "moules et frites". But the truth is that these mussels would make any Belgian cry in shame. Appalling. In addition, the other food we tried was precooked and/or frozen. We sent the tasteless rice back to the kitchen, only to be insulted by an ill mannered owner. We eat out regularly, and can tell a decent place from a no-no. And this place has definitely earnt its title as the worst restaurant I have ever eaten in, in my life. Most definitely not recommended. Plus it is overpriced!

Date of visit: April 2015
2  Thank Corunasesale
Reviewed September 25, 2014

We got there around 4pm when most restaurants, including Gloria Bendita, were either already closed for lunch or about to close and not accepting any more people. A Coruña seemed a pretty dead place anyway, and at this time, it was even worse. Their chefs had gone or about to go, but two guys, presumably the owners, graciously accepted us, offering us a very restricted menu. We agreed. Basically, it was fries, grills or cold dishes. Beggars can't be choosers. We had the flambé pork loin, Piadina Romagnola and croquettes. The loin was perhaps a bit undercooked, but the rest were great, especially the Piadinas.
While we were eating, the two guys also started to have their lunch and brought us a plate of cured ham! So generous! They didn't have to take us in, but not only that, but they treated us to the ham as well! I suppose they were feeling bad about not being able to offer us the complete menu. Highly recommended!
Full review and photos in my blog, nodirectionsknown.

Date of visit: August 2014