“The best”

ELIAN Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 740 Restaurants in Tarragona
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and service. The "entranha" It's my favorite dish. The desserts are all very good. I feel like coming back...

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

We were keen to eat here having read reviews so were v disappointed when told the restaurant was full. As we stood outside deliberating what to do next, the owner said we could actually have a table in 20 mins and we were v welcome to wait in the airconditioned inside as we were boiling! She then gave us water and bread and cheese while we waited at the bar. When we sat, we couldn’t believe the menu del dia, 3 courses and a drink for such a low price!! Amazing variety too. The owner advised us what they could offer for our two little daughters and they had delicious spagetti bolognese and chicken & chips! I had beautiful veg with quinoa to start and tender , v tasty pork in soy and ginger followed by lemon sorbet. All so delicious. The whole time the owner checked the girls were happy and that we had everything we needed. The restaurant ambience was relaxed and low key. Really was a fantastic lunch and service , muchas gracias!

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank cerijp
Reviewed April 20, 2018

The food at Elian is brilliant. Even if were more expensive or if the service wasn't excellent or the chairs weren't as comfortable, I'd still go because there's someone in the kitchen who loves making really, really tasty fresh food.

I thought when they first opened that it might be difficult to maintain the standard they set but I went back again today (about my 6th time now over the last 18 months) they're still doing it and with an even more options on the menu.

I've taken friends their who were visiting from the UK and we even had our work's dinner there last year and everyone raved about the food.

Without doubt, my first choice in Tarragona.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank JoeHayes
Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing! We came here for lunch before we flew back to the UK from Reus and we went for the 3 course set menu and it’s so cheap! We had the Cesar salad, steak and cheese cake and I couldn’t fault it. What made the experience for us was the service and in particular the lovely waitress who served us. If we lived in Tarragona we would eat here all the time, maybe we can visit again one day.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018

My wife and I were In Tarragona for a few hours and had two courses of Sea Bass with roasted vegetables and Seafood Black Rice followed by Chocolate cake and Ice Cream and an Apple Crumble. All freshly cooked in house and wine/beer and coffee included the bill came to 28€. The service was also outstanding from both hosts. Looking at fellow diners food, the Argentinian steaks would be on my list next time. Needless to say the place was full by 13.45 with locals and office workers. One of the best meals we have had in Spain. Will definitely go back next time we are the area. Amazing!

Date of visit: March 2018