“An oldie but goodie”
Review of El Trull

El Trull
Reserve with
El Trull is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 398 Restaurants in Sitges
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

One of the older and well established restaurants in Sitges, but by no means passed it!! Staff very attentive and service second to none. Food is always of a high standard and a truly great place to eat either for a romantic meal for two or dining with friends. Glad to say still plenty of life in the old dog yet can still give the newer places a run for their money .

Write a ReviewReviews (1,421)

Reviewed July 8, 2014

It really was the best lunch or even best meal during a weeks trip. Excellent food, friendly and funny staff, nice interior. What more could you ask for. Kids got extra meal outside the menu. Lunch menu (I had mussels, duck + fondant for dessert) for 22 EUR. Really deserves the good rating.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Never been in Sitges before, but this must be one of the best restaurants in the city .. celebrating a birthday ... from the very beginning to the end ... this must be the best in Sitges ...

2  Thank Eddie_S57
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We have been here twice now in our visits to Sitges and I doubt we will return.
Firstly let me say the service is second to none. 2ndly the quality is of high standard. 3rdly the surroundings are ok, typically Spanish, wooden chairs/tables, but that's no problem. Lastly I must express that I feel it is a little on the expensive side for what you actually receive, depending on what you actually order, I feel the more expensive the dish the less satisfied in your tummy and purse you are.
Having said all that, don't let it put you off, you can be the judge.

2  Thank Jcm117x
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I know that this restaurant is famous for the steak tartar and the "good value for your money" menu, but we desided to try some dish from the menu.
One white fish without bone and one entrecote.
We also choosed the 18E red wine Pagus.

Well short to say, the food and wine was very good and absolutely worth the money.
My wife who close to always order fish while dining tryed a slice of my entrecote,, AND SHE insisted in yet another visit at El Trull just to get herself an own delicious entrecote.

The service was really good, the 2 young guys did a very good job and was easy to communicate with.
The restaurant even manage to make a desert that dident exist on the menu when we asked them.

Overall it was a good experience, I can recommend you this place with no doubt.