“Value for Money !”
Review of El Trull

El Trull
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
El Trull is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 394 Restaurants in Sitges
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Great service, Great day's menu, Great food with no price to quality ! Thank You ! Hope the Belgium customers with loud inside jokes had good holiday also...owners handled situation perfect by moving us to quiet table...

Write a ReviewReviews (1,404)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a very good value restaurant and the staff are so helpful. Many locals use the restaurant and the house special lamb is to die for!!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

My first experience in this restaurant has been very good. We ordered onion soup, steak tartar and duck salad and they were all good. Service was attentive and friendly. Quiet, charming. Classical recipes with some French touch. I will be back soon to have a wider perspective of the menu. Recommended.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I always try to use Trip advisor to guide where I eat or stay when travelling and sometimes it works , other times it fails
On this occasion it's failed. Sitges has lots of restaurants .. But El Trull is number 1 on TA so decided to give it a go. It's 22 euro for the set menu and this includes 3 courses and drink. I had the pasta of the day which was very nice a fresh pasta taglatellie in cream sauce , my wife and I at this point thought we had realised why the place was so highly rated as the starter were lovely .. But then the mains came , I had the lamb that everyone on tripadvisor recommended only to feel sick after the first mouthfuls , so so greasy it's just stewed until it can't take it anymore and then stewed again , to add insult to injury it was then served with chips ! My wife had the salted cod with mousse which again was drowning in oil and could have been a great dish if kept simple, but no it had raw potatoes added for garne .. Well I think it was a potatoe?
And finally the desserts , I love tiramisu the Italian dessert that means pick me up .. I think the translation got lost and they decided to pick it up throw it around and put it back in my bowl .. It was runny and awful .. I prayed for a sponge piece to soak up the cream ., no coffee taste or amaretto just cocoa dust covering a molten cream pot. My wife had the cheesecake which was served on a warm chocolate sauce which again failed miserably as the tastes clashed. Service was ok , nothing to write about and the atmosphere was simple to match the food .. Overall this was just another menu del dia worth 22 euro not 5 stars !!

2  Thank trysull
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Never ate here before. It was our last night in Sitges so we pushed the boat out. Had a bottle of Champaigne. We all ate A La Carte and the meals all came out together. The service was excellent, the waiters could not do enough for us. The meal was excellent and the sweets were out of this world! Would highly recommend this restaurant. Not too expensive!