“Don't miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of El Trull

El Trull
Reserve with
El Trull is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 366 Restaurants in Sitges
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Limerick, Ireland
“Don't miss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

This is a very good value restaurant and the staff are so helpful. Many locals use the restaurant and the house special lamb is to die for!!

Visited March 2013

• Polish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“I will be back soon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

My first experience in this restaurant has been very good. We ordered onion soup, steak tartar and duck salad and they were all good. Service was attentive and friendly. Quiet, charming. Classical recipes with some French touch. I will be back soon to have a wider perspective of the menu. Recommended.

• Visited February 2013
Worcestershire, United Kingdom
“Menu del dia .. Not the best”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I always try to use Trip advisor to guide where I eat or stay when travelling and sometimes it works , other times it fails
On this occasion it's failed. Sitges has lots of restaurants .. But El Trull is number 1 on TA so decided to give it a go. It's 22 euro for the set menu and this includes 3 courses and drink. I had the pasta of the day which was very nice a fresh pasta taglatellie in cream sauce , my wife and I at this point thought we had realised why the place was so highly rated as the starter were lovely .. But then the mains came , I had the lamb that everyone on tripadvisor recommended only to feel sick after the first mouthfuls , so so greasy it's just stewed until it can't take it anymore and then stewed again , to add insult to injury it was then served with chips ! My wife had the salted cod with mousse which again was drowning in oil and could have been a great dish if kept simple, but no it had raw potatoes added for garne .. Well I think it was a potatoe?
And finally the desserts , I love tiramisu the Italian dessert that means pick me up .. I think the translation got lost and they decided to pick it up throw it around and put it back in my bowl .. It was runny and awful .. I prayed for a sponge piece to soak up the cream ., no coffee taste or amaretto just cocoa dust covering a molten cream pot. My wife had the cheesecake which was served on a warm chocolate sauce which again failed miserably as the tastes clashed. Service was ok , nothing to write about and the atmosphere was simple to match the food .. Overall this was just another menu del dia worth 22 euro not 5 stars !!

2 Thank trysull
Merseyside
“Excellent Meal and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Never ate here before. It was our last night in Sitges so we pushed the boat out. Had a bottle of Champaigne. We all ate A La Carte and the meals all came out together. The service was excellent, the waiters could not do enough for us. The meal was excellent and the sweets were out of this world! Would highly recommend this restaurant. Not too expensive!

Visited February 2013
Sitges, Spain
“Charming restaurant with that personal touch and excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

A return visit confirmed that our previous review is still holding good. The ever welcoming and charming Angelo makes certain that your dining experience will be memorable. We always love to eat the lamb ( a speciality of the house ) and the first question is always 'Do I get the mint sauce ready'. A previous reviewer wrote that the place is 'drab', really they could not be more mis-guided. It is cosy, comfortable and you are really well looked after. The set menu is very good value, presently priced at €22.00 and includes some of their signature dishes. Do serious diners really regard this as 'expensive'. El Trull is not a snack bar !! There is usually a chose of four starters, mains and puddings with wine or water also included. This is not available Friday or Saturday evenings.They are also famous for their 'tartar' dishes, both meat and fish, and Angelo makes these to order at your table seasoned to your taste. Those who wrote less than good reviews must have been unlucky on the day. Our dining experiences have always been first rate. You should not think twice about making a reservation.

• Visited January 2013