“so nice we went twice.”

Soca Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #12 of 390 Restaurants in Sitges
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant in Sitges Do you fancy to go out for lunch or dinner in Sitges in a different way?. SoCA Restaurant & Bar brings authentic southern Californian food, with its delicious mix of Mexican and American flavours, to the center of Sitges. Book your table, sit back, relax and enjoy our food, our cocktails, our imported beers and feel yourself as you were in the West Coast of the USA, between L.A. and San Diego. Our genuine Californian cuisine and decor are excellent for a romantic dinner with your couple or just to enjoy any event that you want to celebrate with your friends or work colleagues, in one of the most popular and trendiest restaurants in Sitges.
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Ate here twice during our stay. Food was great, good selection and portion sizes. Drinks menu also good, staff attentive and friendly. Gets a 4 instead of a 5 as on my second visit my Medium rare steak was well done, they changed it and the second one was spot on but they should have realised the first steak was over cooked as it was obvious from the outside and shouldn’t have really served it. That said I would dine here again and recommend to others.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

An American Restaurant in Spain...what a concept, but it really works. Reasonably priced and with a great menu and attentive American service! I highly reccommed it.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

After several disappointing experiences we came into this SoCA restaurant by chance. The place is stylish decorated, and the staff there were very nice and thoughtful. At beginning we didn't expect much for the food, u know, cause the service is nice and the prices on the menu are even cheaper than other places. But it turned out that the food is unexpected fine. Great steak! Well cooked, 400g for only 15€!! And the cake! VERY FINE made!! Highly recommended is the caramelized appel pie with vanilla ice cream.... And after we paid, the lemon Margarita they offered was also great! We will definitely come there again.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We visited Soca twice because everything about it as the food, service and value was so good. The portions are generous. The fajitas were really good. I had the one with chicken, steak and prawns. Yum! The burros are great too but really filling so be warned. Cocktails were varied and lovely and the service from the staff was great. Really friendly people and chatty too. The prices are reasonable. Most mains come in at under 10 euros each. If we come back to Sitges, we'd definitely pop in.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

No visit to Sitges would be complete for us without a visit to SoCa (well, erm… okay, 4 visits on this holiday!!)
No, it’s not traditional Catalan or Spanish food, and I’m sure the food snobs of Sitges wouldn’t dream of visiting a Southern Californian / Tex-Mex restaurant, but I don’t care – It’s absolutely my favourite restaurant in Sitges!!
SoCa’s staff know how to look after their customers. The welcome is always genuinely polite, and service is swift and friendly. The menu is varied and I have never had a dish I didn’t enjoy. It’s too easy to keep coming back as there is so much you want to try. I am sat here now, writing this review wishing I’d tried at least 4 other items on the menu… ah well, I guess I’ll just have to try and pop back next year…
In the meantime, I will try and figure out how they make the gorgeous Mango / Goats Cheese dip that comes with the Supreme Nachos, though I’m sure I will fail miserably! :o)
Good work guys!