The not so good:
- No air conditioning: [this was really the only major issue here]. It wasn’t clear to us that this was the case; we would have passed on renting it if we had of known. It was one of the hottest couple of weeks in years, so for sure it was hotter than normal, nonetheless, the villa was sweltering hot. It was really hard to sleep in the relentless heat. I messaged the owners and they brought over 2 fans in a couple of hours which helped a little bit.
- Beds: Super uncomfortable. One person slept on the sofa on the main floor instead, other added a spare mattress on top of the existing mattress to try to make it usable in another bedroom. Pillows are hard as rock, maybe consider bringing your own/buying some there. I asked for additional pillows and was told that there was only 1 pillow per person.
- Drinking water: the tap water is super chlorine filled, so we ended up buying bottled water and used that.
- Booking procedure was really easy and the owners are very nice!
- Pool: Amazing!!!!!! Life saver in the heat. There are NO pool towels etc. at the villa; we went into town and bought our own.
- Location: Really great! It’s a short drive to everything. Sitges is amazing, and Barcelona is just a hop away.
- Villa: Pretty basic, seems like it could use a bit of a makeover- but really it’s all you really need- no bells and whistles. 3 levels, loads of room. 2 washrooms, full kitchen, 2 large balconies, laundry machines. Only weird thing was the breaker would keep flipping off if you used the stove/iron/dishwasher etc at the same time. Also there is on site parking if you want, or you can park right outside the villa on the street.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|