“NO "CONFUSION" HERE”
Review of 33 Sitges

33 Sitges
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
33 Sitges is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 390 Restaurants in Sitges
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 33 Sitges is a modern restaurant that uses only the freshest, seasonal produce to create delicious & memorable food.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Sometimes when you see the word "fusion" it conjours up all sorts of images and clichés, 33 Fusion hasn't fallen into those traps I'm glad to say.

Decided to have lunch there today with three friends and might I say very pleasantly surprised by the whole experience. A 3 course, set menu at €16 with exciting and innovating combinations may not be to my taste but most certainly value for money. I decided to go with the "A la Carte" menu which is also available.

I cant say that the service was fast or slow as it wasn't noticed either way, which is a good sign in my book when you are out with friends.

Delicious plates arrived and were devoured, tasted, forks swapped with others and tasted to Ooooh's and Ahhh's.
All in all, a lovely lunch in lovely surroundings.

I did taste the "Fusion" plates and yes it was delicious if not to my palate but I found many other plates on the menu that made it hard to choose what to have.

I always judge a restaurant by the quality of its meat and both the Beef and Lamb were top and I mean TOP quality.

I can't wait to go back and try the "Chuleton" for 2 people !!!

1  Thank LadyDiamondS

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We chose this restaurant to celebrate our 10 year anniversary and we weren't disappointed. The food was superb, the ambiance is top notch and you won't get friendlier or more professional service anywhere. To make it even more attractive it was also one of the best value meals we've had. One word of caution if you've got your hopes set on a meal here, you will need to BOOK. Highly Recommended!!

3  Thank nickanddan
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I wasn't sure what to expect when 33 sitges opened up, but heard good things about it so me and my partner decided to visit. From the moment we stepped in, Darrel made us feel so welcome and our experience went up from there. The food is just to die for...rare to find anything similar in Sitges! The service was just fantastic, which if like us you visit Sitges regularly, you will realise that it's hard to get. Thank you Darrel, we will definitely be back. J & A

3  Thank Jonnyaidi77
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Visited this restaurant twice while on holiday in Sitges. A small but very pleasant restaurant. The food was excellent. I particularly enjoyed the tuna with sesame seeds! The chocolate brownie with ice cream for dessert was sublime! The chefs are to be commended and the staff were courteous and welcoming. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and will certainly return when I visit Sitges again.

3  Thank HarryCosmo
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We have been going to this venue for years in it's previous lives as Alfreco Cafe and then Ef and Gi. The service was excellent, choice of wines extensive and good value and the food was perfect. Definitely worth a visit when you are next in Sitges

3  Thank petersitges