“Great Food, Great Service, Great Afternoon...!!”
Review of Greys Sitges - CLOSED

Greys Sitges
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Grey Sitges is a mediterranean restaurant with a moden rustic Thai infusion twist. We boast the best terrace and views in Sitges and is perfect for lunch, dinner or cocktails.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

It was my first visit to Greys in Sitges, but it certainly want be my last if I'm in the area again. The restaurant has a warm but vibrant feel about it and with there Mediterranean cuisine cooked to perfection I could not have asked for more, the staff also where very friendly and approachable all in all made me and my girlfriend feel very welcome. If your looking for great meal in a great location to soak up the sun and enjoy your surroundings I would highly recommend Greys..

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Having moved to Sitges 5 months ago we have tried most top places to eat , drink and meet people and I can honestly say that Greys ticks all the boxes ; great food , brilliant location , superb value for money , staff are lovely too. Really great for families as well as adult . Trust me you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

I live and work in sitges and am always on the look out for a good menu of the day. I normally stay away from the seafront because of the price but I noticed the 14.90 menu at greys and must say the menu location and service is by far the best I have seen in sitges over the last 5 years. This place could rival most of the trendy places in BCN an absolute must.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

On one of the first super-sunny weekends of the year, my wife and I went with another couple to Grey's for lunch on a Saturday. We got a table outside on the sunny terrace and ordered the lunch menu. We got superb gambas a la plancha as starter. I took the seafood paella (a decent plate, but not exceptional) as main dish . The others took the cod: an excellent dish, but a rather small portion (although the ladies felt perfectly OK with the size of the dish). We took a cheese cake as desert. With a cava as aperitive and some coffees to finish our lunch, we received a bill of € 153, which is perfectly OK I believe for a four-persons lunch. Excellent service, beatiful terrace, good food. Conclusion: good address for lunch in Sitges

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had read the reviews and fancied trying it for lunch but when we arrived at midday as all true brits do for lunch, it was empty and that put us off. So we went for a drink at another restaurant. By the time we had finished this a table of 4 were sat in Greys. We still couldn't decide whether to go or not but thankfully we did! by 1.30pm it was full and we had the best food and best value for money meal. Don't miss going here. It's an absolute must.