“An Ideal Customer Experience”
Review of Greys Sitges - CLOSED

Greys Sitges
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Grey Sitges is a mediterranean restaurant with a moden rustic Thai infusion twist. We boast the best terrace and views in Sitges and is perfect for lunch, dinner or cocktails.
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Have you ever visited a restaurant and everything just clicked? - the decor is fitting, the staff are friendly; and most importantly, the food and flavours are rich and complex? That's what you'll find at Greys. I've been here a few times and the authenticity of the food and atmosphere is what will bring me back! I definitely recommend it!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Thanks to the owners and staff at Greys Sitges. We not only had a really pleasant evening on the seafront, but were served some of the best Mediterranean food I've eaten in a long time. Normally I have never been a big fan of Mediterranean cuisine, but between my partner & I and the other couple dining with us we enjoyed some of the most delicious and flavorful entres. Congratulations on a really great restaurant. We hope to be back to visit very soon when we are once again in Spain!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I lived in Sitges for a few years and moved away with work, I recently returned to visit Friends and was taken to Greys on the seafront, being told I was missing out in not living here anymore, and YES` how right they were. We went for a late Lunch and had a great fixed price menu, which was very well priced for Sitges, The staff were great, very attentive to our needs, The decor is smart, with a great location and view,

Being airline crew I will be recommending this restaurant to any Passengers i know travelling to Sitges,whether it be a late Lunch or an evening meal,

An absolute pleasure and will for sure return to Greys on my next trip back to Sitges.

A huge well done to the owners and of course the staff who make this a great Restaurant to visit

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I always enjoy coming here! The food is amazing, the people are friendly and the atmosphere is as authentic as you're going to get in Sitges! It's a great place for a perfect meal!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I recently visited Barcelona and ventured down to Sitges for the day, and have to say this was by far the best restaurant i ate in all week, it has great service, atmosphere and amazing food for a great price.

if you want to eat great food in a great location on the beach then you cannot go wrong here, sit back and enjoy some wine and let the world go by

1  Thank Glennos4