This is our second stay here here in the past two years and the location is good being at the end of the long Promenade on the Sitges seafront. This can mean a long walk back from the town at night but the Hotel supply each guest with complementary Bicycles which only takes about 10 minutes to get to town and is really quite fun.
The staff have always been unfriendly here, and there is a lack of trust with guests when returning Pool Towels which must be exchanged for credit card style tokens which gets a little tiresome having to queue up at reception for them. Who would want to steal a second hand rather thin Beach Towel anyway?
We chose a third floor self catering Apartment with sea view which was a good size if not a little expensive (£1,380 when booked last minute for 7 nights)
Pizza Restarant is handily by the Pool but there lacks a Poolside Bar to get drinks, although there is A Supermarket in the basement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Sunway Playa Golf & SPA, inaugurated in June 2003, is located on the seafront promenade of Sitges, in the pedestrian area and close to the golf club, less than half an hour walk from the centre, where you will find bars and shops. It is the perfect place to stay and enjoy a holiday on the beach of Sitges, to play golf or simply to spend a few days of relaxation at any time of the year and enjoy the climate of this Mediterranean charming town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunway Playa Golf Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunway Playa Golf Hotel And Apartments
- Sunway Playa Hotel Apartments
- Sunway Playa Sitges