The American Steakhouse Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The authentic American steakhouse featuring American cuts of locally sourced prime beef and with slow-smoked barbecue ribs, pork shoulder, beef brisket, burgers and sandwiches in a gorgeous seafront setting.
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Let me start by saying that I live in Sitges but am from LA and NYC. By Sitges standards, which is not saying much, the place is good and the service is very friendly. What bothers me is that they claim to have a 1000degree grill. If they do they certainly do not know how to cook meat on it. Aside from that detail the place is nice.

Tina R, Director General at The American Steakhouse Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2015

Dear costumer,

For the whole team, it was a pleasure welcome you to our store. We are proud about your comments and we are happy to know your opinion, we will consider it.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were just strolling around the sea front one evening in Sitges and decided we would like a steak and we came across this restaurant which fitted the bill - it was still fairly early evening so not many diners and we were given a great table buy the window. the steaks were excellent, very tender and a good size (very American) as were the side dishes. Staff were efficient and attentive, all in all very good experience.

3  Thank Codders88

Dear costumer,

For the whole team, it was a pleasure welcome you to our store. We are proud about your comments and we are happy to know your opinion. Likewise, we hope to see you again in The American Steakhouse Bar & Grill.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Huge meals (must be American)! Staff are very pleasant.

Steaks are good (I don't go on holiday to eat burgers - I can do that at home, if I wanted). The larger one on the menu is difficult to eat, because there is so much of it.

The Bar and Grill belongs to the La Niña Hotel which has decided that in recession-hit Spain, they could not make money from a good high-class restaurant. So they have "dumbed down" like most of the restaurants in Spain.

1  Thank ackcon

Reviewed November 15, 2013

On my first visit, I tried their rib-eye steak with onion rings, and I was very happy with the food! For the next few days, I came by to this place for dinner everyday before I flew back out of Spain! Unlike the relatively slow service in Spain, I was very happy with their service. The waitress was very kind and pleasant to talk to!

I'm looking forward to come by any day!

2  Thank cirrus0

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We highly recommend this restaurant, by the beach. This place is not to be missed if you visit sitges! Really great quality diner food at a great price. Pulled pork to die for. Attentive and friendly staff, can't fault this place in any way. We will be back again

2  Thank n b